MPPSC Announces Notification for filling up Vacancies for Asst. Director/ Dist. Statistical Officer
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC), the state level authority responsible for competent selection of candidates for service in multiple profiles of state government jobs has been released a notification regarding filling up vacancy position in the Cadre of Assistant Director and in the Profile of District Statistical Officer.
Advertisement Number: 02/Examination/ 2012/16.07.2012
The details of the vacancies and the eligibility criteria for application are detailed as below:
Name of the Post: Assistant Director/ District Statistical Officer
Class of Posting: Class-II
Expected Work Department: General Administration Department, Statistical Planning and Budgeting Department
Number of vacancies: 05 (Some posts will be reserved for scheduled categories as per the government norms).
Nature of Posting: Non-Permanent
Pay Scale: Rs.15600 – Rs.39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400
Essential Educational Criteria: Masters Degree in Statistics, Economics, mathematics, Social Science, Commerce and Agricultural Economy from a reputed and recognized Institution or University.
- Opening date for filing Online Application: 20th of July 2012 from 12:00 hours onwards
- Closing date for filing Online Application: 19th of August 2012 till 24:00 hours
- Opening date for revision of Online Application: 20th of August 2012
- Closing date for revision of Online Application: 29th of August 2012
- Scheduled date for written examination: 18th of November 2012
- Starting date for receipt of Admit Card online: 26th of October 2012
- Closing date for receipt of Admit Card online: 16th of November 2012
- For Unreserved profile candidates: Rs.180
- For all others including all candidates who are original natives of Madhya Pradesh: Rs.90
- Additionally every candidate irrespective of his nativity and caste or physical deformity, has to pay an online portal fee of Rs.35
How to pay the fees:
- The fees can be paid by cash through the MP Online Kiosk.
- The candidates can also pay the requisite fees through Debit Card/ Credit Card through the online portal of MP PSC.
- Apart from this, candidates having accounts in State Bank of India and Union Bank can pay the requisite fees through net banking.
- The candidate should have attained minimum 21 years as on 1st of January 2013 and maximum 30 years as on the same date
- For original natives of Madhya Pradesh state, the upper age limit is fixed at 35 years as on the desired date
- The relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per the government norms
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply through online mode only at the websites as described above.
- The candidates need to scan their recent passport size photographs as well as their running signature so as to upload that during the time of online registration.
- The candidates can also filling their online application form at the MP Online kiosks at payment of additional fee of Rs.5.
- For any sort of corrections candidates can log in to the websites in between the dates mentioned above and confirm their updated form submission with payment of additional fee of Rs.50 per session of correction.
- All candidates are advised to complete their online application through authentic and factual information only. Any discrepancy over the submitted application form may subject to disqualification of candidature.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement from MPPSC.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>