Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of District Ayush Officer, Ayurved Specialist, Superintendent Ayurved Hospital, and Scientific Officer posts in Ayush Department under madhya pradesh government.
Name of the Post and corresponding Vacancies:
District Ayush Officer- 13 Posts
Ayurved Specialist- 08 Posts
Superintendent Ayurved Hospital: 02 Posts
Scientific Officer (Botany/ Chemistry)- 02 Posts
Opening Date for Online Submission of Applications: 10-April-2015
Last Date for Online Submission of Applications: 09-May-2015
Last Date for Receipt of Print Copy of Online Submitted Form: 21-May-2015
Age Limit: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 40 years as on 01-January-2016. Relaxation in age limit will be applicable as per rules.
- For SC, ST, PWD and OBC Candidates from Madhya Pradesh: Rs.100/-
- For all others from the state and from other states: Rs.200/-
- Apart from this all candidates need to pay a portal fee of Rs.40
- The fees can be paid through Online mode or through any authorized Kiosks of MPOnline.
Mode of Selection:
- The selection of candidates will be done on a short-listing on a merit-list on the basis marks obtained in the qualifying examination and through a Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply through Online Mode Only through the websites www.mponline.gov.in , www.mppsc.nic.in and www.mppsc.com
- The candidates need to read through the detailed Advertisement as available through the notification published at http://www.mppsc.nic.in/31-03-2015.pdf.
- Candidates need to pay the requisite fees and should proceed with the filling of forms at the MPONLINE Kiosks.
- Candidates have to upload their photograph and signature at appropriate spaces on the Online Application Form.
- The hard copy of the application along with the fee payment details and the requisite certificates in support of their claims of eligibility, to the MPSC at the address mentioned below so as to reach by the last date notified.
- One copy of the online application form along with photocopies of credentials will be required to be saved by the candidates to be verified at the time of Interview at MP Online.
- The envelope containing the application form and other necessary documents must be super-scribed with the Advertisement No. along with the Name of the post in the department being applied for.
- Address to send the detailed hardcopy with certificate copies:
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
Residency Area, Indore – 452001