Notification No: 01/Exam/2012/08.10.2012
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is the state coordinating agency for appointment related issues with the Government of Madhya Pradesh. This is the state level nodal agency for recruitment of various positions operating under the state government of Madhya Pradesh.
With the present requirement to fill up positions for Medical Officer in the Public Health and Family Welfare department under the State Government, the MP PSC has announced a notification in this effect.
The details of the vacancies and the eligibility criteria for application are detailed as below:
Name Of The Posts Advertised For: Medical Officer
Expected Work Department: Department of Public Health and Family Welfare, Government of Madhya Pradesh
- Opening date for receipt of Online Application: 10th of October 2012 from 12:00 hours onwards
- Closing date for receipt of Online Application: 9th of November 2012 till 24:00 hours
- Opening date for revision of Online Application: 19th of October 2012
- Closing date for revision of Online Application: 11th of November 2012
- Last date of physical receipt of Application Form at the Commission’s Office: 24th of November 2012 till 5:30 PM
Number of vacancies: 1416 Positions
- SC – 109 (102+7 backlog)
- ST – 652 (98 + 554 backlog)
- OBC – 69
- Women – 425 (SC-33, ST-195, OBC-21)
- PWD – 28 (SC-02, ST-13, OBC-01)
Nature of Posting: Non-Permanent
Class of posting: Grade-II
Pay Scale: Rs.15600 – Rs.39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400
Essential Academic Norms: The candidates interested for these posts must have at least MBBS or equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Institution and must have registered permanently with the Indian Medical Council
- The candidate be in the age group of 21 -32 years as on 1st of January 2013
- For original natives of Madhya Pradesh state, the upper age limit is extended till 40 years as on the desired date
- The relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per the government norms for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates
- Maximum age for contractual engagement: 65 years (including all special provisions for relaxation)
- For SC/ST/OBC candidates who are original natives of Madhya Pradesh: Rs.30
- For all others: Rs.60
- Additionally every candidate irrespective of his nativity and special consideration has to pay an online portal fee of Rs.35 as portal fees
How to pay the fees:
- The fees can be paid by cash through the MP Online Kiosk
- Candidates having net banking facility in State Bank of India and Union Bank can pay the requisite fees through net banking
- The candidates can also pay the requisite fees through Debit Card/ Credit Card through the online portal of MP PSC
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply through online mode only at the websites as described above.
- Candidates can also apply through the MP Online Kiosks
- The candidates need to scan their recent passport size photographs as well as their running signature so as to upload that during the time of online registration. (note: The scanning facility is available free of cost at the MP Online Kiosks)
- For any sort of corrections candidates can log in to the websites in between the dates mentioned above and confirm their updated form submission with payment of additional fee of Rs.50 per session of correction.
- All candidates are advised to complete their online application through authentic and factual information only. Any discrepancy over the submitted application form may subject to disqualification of candidature.
Important Information Regarding Application:
- The selected candidates will have to download the copy of the Online Application form and sign at the appropriate spaces on the same.
- The candidates will have to send a copy of that signed application form along with all credentials, certificates (self attested) and two envelops affixed with Postage Stamp (Rs.6) to the Commissions office so as to reach the office by the scheduled date (24th of November 2012 till 1730 hours)
- The envelope containing all the above documents must be super scribed as “Application For the Post of Medical Officer, Public Health and Family Welfare Department, and Advt. No. …………………………………”
- Such application form in physical form can be sent to the Commission’s office through Registered post or any other reliable means
- The physical copy of the application may also be dropped at the Commission’s office by hand in office hours
Where to Send the Physical Copy of the Application:
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
Residency Area, Indore – 452001
Mode of Selection:
- Through Personal Interview
- In case the Commission decides to go for Written examination, that will be notified to the candidates in advance and they have to pay an additional Examination Fee to the Commission
- The Commission reserves the right to change the numbers of vacancies as per its requirement
- No personification will be entertained and strict disciplinary action will be taken for anyone found guilty of misconduct
- The decision of the commission will be final and binding on the candidates.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement here MPPSC Recruitment 2012 For Appointment Of 1416 Medical Officers
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>