MP Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited Recruitment For Junior Engineer (Electrical) On Contract Basis
MP Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited is the authority for streamlining the electricity distribution and regulation of the operation of power system in the Eastern Madhya Pradesh region.
With its present notification, the MP Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL) is inviting candidates to fill up the vacancy positions of Junior Engineer (Electrical) on contractual recruitment norms. The notification has been rereleased for vacancies in MPPKVVCL. The details of the vacancies and the detailed criteria for recruitment is detailed as under:
- Date of publication of advertisement: 27-June-2013
- Start date of receipt of Online Application: 29-June-2013
- Last date of receipt of Online Application: 20-July-2013 midnight
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 80 positions (ST-20, SC-13, OBC-09, UR-38)
- The reservations for SC, ST, OBC and PWD will be applicable for MP state domiciles only
Tenure of Contract:
- The candidates selected for the posts will be serving the company for a contractual tenure of THREE years.
- If the performance of the candidate remains satisfactory and he/she would like to continue in the service, a fresh contract may be signed for another period of 3 years if the company decides so.
- The contract will be terminated automatically after completion of 2 years of service.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): The applicants will receive a fixed honorarium of Rs.15000 per month plus Rs.400 per month as mobility allowance and Rs.400 per month as communication allowance. The honorarium may be increased by 10% after one year of contract period, depending upon the performance.
- The candidates will not be entitled for any other allowances apart from this.
- The selected candidate will be provided three month training. During of training, the Junior Engineer (Electrical) shall be subjected to a written test and upon qualifying this exam (min 50% marks) the contract shall be continued
The applicant must have attained a min of 21 years and should not exceed a max age of 30 years as on 01-Jan-2013. The upper age will be relaxed for SC/ST/OBC as per rules.
For all these positions candidates must be original domicile of Madhya Pradesh
- The Candidates applying for the Posts should possess a Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering with minimum 60% marks (50% for SC/ST).
- BE/ BTech Degree holders will be preferred for selection
Mode of Selection:
- The selection will be done through a merit ranking by considering the marks obtained in the education
- The BE / BTech candidates will be on preference and the list will be prepared on the basis of their marks
- Second preference will be offered to Diploma Holders having adequate percentage of marks
- For SC/ST from the state of Madhya Pradesh: fees exempted
- For all others: Rs.300
- Apart from the above fee all candidates need to submit Rs.60 extra as portal fee to MP Online
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
- The applicants need to fill the application form Online only at the website of the MP Online at http://www.mponline.gov.in
- The candidates can get all details about this advertisement on the website of MPPKVVCL at www.mpez.co.in.
- The applicants need to ensure that they offer exact and authentic information while applying online
- Any wrong/ misleading information may reject the candidature
- Print copy of the Online Application along with other necessary credentials and certificates will have to be submitted during the document verification phase.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>