MP Power Generating Company Ltd Notification For Induction Of Apprentice Trainee For 2014
Madhya Pradesh Power Generation Company Limited (MPPGCL) is a wholly owned unit of the Government of Madhya Pradesh and is engaged in power production and distribution through its wide network in the state and out of the boundaries of the state. The company is also responsible for commissioning of new power generating units in the state and is smoothening the system of power distribution as a competent successor of the Madhya Pradesh State Electricity Board (MPSEB).
With its recent initiative the MPPGCL is inviting competent applications from such candidates who have completed their technical education in ITI in various disciplines in the sessions of 2011-12, 2012-13, 2010-12 and 2011-13, to induct as Technician Apprentice.
The details are as follows:
- Date of publication of this Advertisement: 22-Feb-2014
- Last date for submission of complete application form with all details: 11-Mar-2014
Details of Vacancies:
- Motor Mechanic: 05 Posts
- Welder: 14 Posts
- Electrician: 22 Posts
- Boiler Attendant: 47 Posts
- Steam Turbine Operator: 10 Posts
- Switchboard Attendant: 05 Posts
- Civil Draftsman: 05 Posts
- Mechanical Draftsman: 05 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic: 06 Posts
- Earthmoving Machinery: 05 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 05 Posts
- Millwright Maintenance: 15 Posts
- Wireman: 05 Posts
- Sheet-Metal: 05 Posts
- Machinist: 05 Pots
- Turner: 05 Posts
- Fitter: 27 Posts
- The applicants must have completed their 1 year/ 2 years ITI qualification in the concerned trades as on the years specified above (i.e. 2011-12, 2012-13, 2010-12 and 2011-13)
- For Earthmoving Machinery & Steam Turbine Operator: 3 years
- For Boiler Attendant & Switchboard Attendant: 2 and a half years (2.5 years)
- For Diesel Mechanic & Sheet-Metal: 2 years
- For all others: 1 year
- The applicants will receive a consolidated stipend per month during the duration of Apprentice Training
Important to NOTE:
- The company will not be liable for offering permanent employment to candidates undergoing Apprentice Training for the above disciplines
- The company reserves the right to cancel a candidature without assigning any reason thereof
- Any application received incomplete or received later than the date specified will be subject to rejection of candidature
- The company will not provide any accommodation facility for the trainee apprentices
- Only ITI completed candidates can apply for these posts. Those who have already taken training elsewhere or in MPPGCL are not eligible to apply.
- The candidates should be Permanent Natives of Madhya Pradesh in order to apply.
Mode of Selection:
- The selection of candidates for Apprentice Training will be made on the basis of their career marks.
How to Apply:
- The interested applicants can apply through the prescribed application format as available at the website of MPPGCL at http://www.mppgenco.nic.in
- The applicants are requested to read through the detailed notification as available at http://www.mppgenco.nic.in/ITI-APPR-FEB-2014-STPS.pdf, before applying
- The application should be completed in all respect with signature and photograph at the appropriate spaces
- The application can be dropped personally or sent by post to the address mentioned below so as to reach before the last date specified (11-Mar-2014)
- The envelope containing application form and other copies of certificates must be super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR APPRENTICE TRAINING, Branch (of ITI) ………….”
- All documents with the Application form must be Certified, Attested or Self-Attested before sending. All true copies of certificates and marksheets should be attached with the application before sending.
- For other details candidates can log on to http://www.mppgenco.nic.in
- Address to send the completed application form:
The Chief Engineer (Production)
Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Ltd.
Sarni, Dist: Baitul, MP- 460447