MP Power Generating Company Ltd Notification For Induction Of Apprentice Trainee For the Year 2015
Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Ltd. (MPPGCL), invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Apprentice Trainee in various trades. Candidates must have ITI certificate in related trade or equivalent. The candidates should be Permanent Natives of Madhya Pradesh in order to apply. Those who have already taken training elsewhere or in MPPGCL are not eligible to apply.
- Last Date for Submission of complete Application Form with All Details: 31-March-2015
Details of Vacancies:
- Motor Mechanic: 05 Posts
- Welder: 14 Posts
- Electrician: 22 Posts
- Boiler Attendant: 47 Posts
- Steam Turbine Operator: 10 Posts
- Switchboard Attendant: 05 Posts
- Civil Draftsman: 05 Posts
- Mechanical Draftsman: 05 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic: 06 Posts
- Earthmoving Machinery: 05 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 05 Posts
- Millwright Maintenance: 15 Posts
- Wireman: 05 Posts
- Sheet-Metal: 05 Posts
- Machinist: 05 Pots
- Turner: 05 Posts
- Fitter: 27 Posts
- For Earthmoving Machinery & Steam Turbine Operator: 3 years
- For Boiler Attendant & Switchboard Attendant: 2 and a half years (2.5 years)
- For Diesel Mechanic & Sheet-Metal: 2 years
- For All others: 1 year
- The applicants will receive a consolidated stipend per month during the duration of Apprentice Training.
How to Apply:
- The interested applicants can apply through the prescribed application format as available at the website of MPPGCL at http://www.mppgenco.nic.in
- The applicants are requested to read through the detailed notification as available at http://www.mppgenco.nic.in/ITI_apprentice_2015-STPS.pdf, before applying.
- The application should be completed in all respect with signature and photograph at the appropriate spaces
- The application can be dropped personally or sent by post to the address mentioned below so as to reach before the last date specified (31-Mar-2015)
- The envelope containing application form and other copies of certificates must be super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR APPRENTICE TRAINING, Branch (of ITI) ………….”
- All documents with the Application form must be Certified, Attested or Self-Attested before sending. All true copies of certificates and mark sheets should be attached with the application before sending.
- For other details candidates can log on to http://www.mppgenco.nic.in
- Address to send the completed application form:
The Chief Engineer (Production)
Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Ltd.
Sarni, Dist: Baitul, MP- 460447
Madhya Pradesh Power Generation Company Limited (MPPGCL) is a wholly owned unit of the Government of Madhya Pradesh and is engaged in power production and distribution through its wide network in the state and out of the boundaries of the state. The company is also responsible for commissioning of new power generating units in the state and is smoothening the system of power distribution as a competent successor of the Madhya Pradesh State Electricity Board (MPSEB).