Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) formerly known as Vyapam, invites applications for Class IV Recruitment Exam 2015 for the post of Peon/ Watchman and other equivalent positions in various departments.
Number of Vacancies Advertised: 1333 Class IV vacancies (Unreserved- 597 posts, OBC- 151 posts, SC- 195 posts, ST- 390 posts)
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 06-May-2015
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 05-June-2015
Starting Date for Making Corrections in Submitted Application Form: 06-June-2015
Last Date for Making Corrections in Submitted Application Form: 12-June-2015
Date of Written Test: 12-July-2015
Academics: The applicants must have passed 8th standard from recognised school of the state government.
Age Requirement: The interested applicants must have obtained a Minimum age of 18 years and should not have crossed Maximum age of 40 years as on 01-January-2015. Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable for SC, ST, PWD and Women from Madhya Pradesh as per rules. PWD candidates from any part of the country will enjoy the relaxation in upper age limit.
Pay Scale: Rs. 4440-7440/- plus Grade Pay :Rs. 1300/-
Mode of Selection: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination.
- For General category candidates from MP, and all category candidates from other states: Rs.300/-
- For all others under reserved category/ Women from the state of MP: Rs.150/-
- PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Apart from this all candidates have to deposit an additional sum of Rs.70 only to MP Online as Application Fees.
- The fees can be deposited through Net banking/ Online Bank Transfer or through cash at the designated MP Online Kiosks.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
- All details regarding educational qualification, age and experience is available in detail on the website of the Vyapam. Candidates are advised to review each and every requirement in this regard from the website before applying. The aspirants must have this essential requirements fulfilled by the last date of submission.
- The applicants can apply online through the website of Vyapam and MPOnline (at www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in respectively) and can pay the application fees through online mode.
Candidates are strongly suggested to refer to official advertisement here MPPEB VYAPAM Combined Class-IV Recruitment Test 2015 Advertisement, to get complete information, before applying the same.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>