MP Vyapam Announces Recruitment For Various Positions For Rural Agri Extn. Officer And Soil Conservation Survey Officer – 2012
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)/ MP Vyapam has invited application with notification for recruitment of 1035 numbers of Rural Agricultural Extension Officer and Soil Conservation Survey Officers.
Mode of Application: Online only through the website of MP Vyapam at www.vyapam.nic.in
- Opening Date for Online Application: 17 September 2012
- Last Date for Online Application: 17 October 2012
- Correction to Already Submitted Application: 18th October to 27th October 2012
- Date of Written Examination: 9th December 2012
Details of Vacancies:
Total Number of Vacancies: 1035
- Rural Agricultural Extension Officer – 904 vacancies
- Soil Conservation Survey Officer – 131 vacancies
- Reservations for SC/ ST/ OBC and PWD will be applicable as per the norms
- Only candidates who are original natives of the state of Madhya Pradesh are eligible to apply for these posts
Important Eligibility Factors:
- Age Limit: Age should not be more than 40 years as on the last date for submission of Online Application
- Educational Qualification:
- Rural Agricultural Extension Officer: The candidate must have a Graduate Degree in Agriculture
- Soil Conservation Survey Officer: The candidate must have Graduate Degree in Agriculture/ Engineering Degree in Agriculture/ Degree in Civil Engineering
- Application Fee: Rs. 100 (for SC/ST there will be no fee on Application)
- MP Online processing Charges: Rs.50 (mandatory for all)
- Fee can be paid through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking/ recognized Jan Seva kiosk of MP Online.
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in Written Test and Interview. Written test will be conducted with 100 questions in 2 hours.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates need to apply only through Online from MP Online website www.vyapam.nic.in, on or before 17th October 2012. After submission of Application take print out of application form and retain it for further use.
Instructions for Online Application:
- Log on to www.mponline.gov.in or www.vyapam.nic.in
- Fill all marked details carefully to apply successfully and click on Continue button
- Fill all remaining details in following page and submit the Application
- Take print out of Application form and retain it for further use
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement here