Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (Madhya Pradesh Vyavsayik Pareeksha Mandal OR MP Vyapam) is the apex recruiting authority for all state level employment at various departments and institutions functioning under the Government of Madhya Pradesh.
With the recent announcement from the Vyapam, Directorate of Health Services under Madhya Pradesh Government invites competent applications from aspiring female individuals for direct recruitment for the posts of Staff Nurse.
The details of the eligibility criteria and requisite qualifications are mentioned as under:
Name and Number of the vacancies:
- Staff Nurse – Under Directorate of Health Services – 1868 Positions (Female Only)
- There will be reservation for SC, ST, and OBC candidates as per rules as follows:
(UR-791, SC-372, ST-500, OBC-205)
Most Important Dates:
- Opening Date for Online Registration: 06-February-2015
- Last Date for Online Registration: 25-February-2015
- Dates for Correction in already Submitted Application: from 26-February to 28-February-2015
- Date of Examination: 29-March-2015 [10 am to 12.15 pm]
- The applicant should have attained a minimum age of 18 years and should not have exceed 40 years of age as on 1st January 2015. (for Female Candidates from MP Only)
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification Requirement for MP Vyapam Staff Nurse Recruitment:
- The interested applicants must have qualified Intermediate (10+2) Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology; and must have completed a Diploma in GNM from a reputed institute in the state. Or, The candidate must have completed BSc. (Nursing).
- Apart from this the candidates should have registered with MP Board of Nursing as a RNRM (Registered Nurse-Registered Midwifery).
- The qualifications should have been accredited to the candidates by the last date of submission of application.
Pay Provisions and Scale of Pay for Staff Nurse Vacancy:
- The applicants joining the service after selection will be granted a Pay Scale in the range of Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/-
- Other perks, allowances and facilities will be applicable as per the state government norms
- The selection will be done only through a Written Test of 100 marks, and on the basis of the performance the Merit list will be prepared. There will be no interview for these posts.
- In the event of equalization of marks, candidates having higher age will be offered preference.
- For Unreserved candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For OBC/ SC/ ST category candidates: Rs. 250/-
- All other segment of candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- For all applicants there will be an extra mandatory Portal fee: Rs. 70/-
- Fees can be deposited through online bank transfer OR, through the Kiosks of MPOnline as per the convenience of candidates.
How to Apply for MP Vyapam Staff Nurse Recruitment 2015: ONLINE Mode Only
- The candidates can apply online through the official website at www.vyapam.nic.in or at www.mponline.gov.in
- The candidates need to read through the information before applying online.
- The candidates need to pay the requisite fees within stipulated time of filing the Application Form Online.
- There is no need to send the physical copy of application form at the time of Online registration.
Official Advertisement @ MPPEB MP Online Vyapam Recruitment Notification 2015 For Staff Nurse.