With the recent announcement from the Madhya Pradesh professional examination board (MPPEB), popularly known as MP Vyapam (Madhya Pradesh Vyavsayik Pariksha Mandal), Office of the Chief Conservator of Forests under MP Government invites competent applications from aspiring individuals for direct recruitment for the posts of Forest Guards.
Forest Guard (Vanrakshak)- 2400 vacancies (Unreserved- 1564, OBC- 232, SC- 248, ST- 356) There will be reservation for Women candidates as per rules.
Opening Date for Online Registration/ Submission of Online Application Form: 29-April-2015
Last Date for Online Registration/ Submission of Online Application Form: 28-May-2015
Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 29-May-2015
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Online Application Form: 04-June-2015
Date of Examination: 16-August-2015
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed Intermediate Examination (12th standard) from recognised board.
Age Limit: The applicant must have obtained minimum 18 years and should not exceed 30 years of age as on 1st January 2015. For Scheduled categories, there will be relaxation as applicable as per the state government regulations. Any relaxation in upper age will be allowed only for permanent domiciles of MP.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be eligible to get the scale of pay Rs. 5200-20200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-. Other perks, allowances and facilities will be applicable as per the state government norms.
Rs. 250/- for OBC, SC, and ST category candidates (Permanent Resident of MP State)
Rs. 500/- for Unreserved candidates
For all applicants there will be an extra mandatory Portal fee: Rs. 70/-
These fees can be deposited through online bank transfer of through the Kiosks of MPOnline as per the convenience of candidates.
The selection will be done in the following manner:
Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test, Interview, Verification of Documents
The selected candidates will be on probation for a period of 2 years from the date of joining the jobs.
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply through online mode only through the website at www.vyapam.nic.in.
- The candidates need to read through the information on these portals before applying online.
- The candidates need to pay the requisite fees and should proceed with the filling of forms.
- The forms should be filled with facts and actual information.
- There is no need to send the physical copy of application form at the time of Online registration.
- The candidates need to produce original copy of online application along with necessary supporting documents during interview session.
For more detail on this recruitment please go through official recruitment advertisement from Madhya Pradesh Vyavsayik Pariksha Mandal, here, MP Vyapam Forest Guard Vanrakshak Recruitment Exam 2015 Advertisement.