MPOnline project has realized the vision of the government of Madhya Pradesh to provide government services at the doorsteps of citizen. The benefits of the project have penetrated deep into the urban as well as rural areas, and deliver a very wide spectrum of services. MPOnline is a One Stop Window integrated with Government departments providing Academic, Recruitment, Online Counseling, Online Assessment Examinations and allied services.
Currently, MPOnline is catering to a wide spectrum of Government departments. With the recent announcement from the MPOnline, the Directorate of Health Services is inviting competent applications from aspiring individuals for direct recruitment to the posts of RBSK Pharmacist (on contractual recruitment norms) at the state level NRHM (National Rural Health Mission) project.
The details of the eligibility criteria and requisite qualifications are mentioned as under:
Name and Number of the vacancies:
- RBSK Pharmacist – Under Directorate of Health Services – 626 positions
- There will be reservation for SC, ST, and OBC candidates as per rules as follows:
(UR-301, SC-100, ST-125, OBC-88, PWD-12)
Mode of application:
Through Online mode only at the website of MPOnline at www.mponline.gov.in
- Date of publication of Notification: 17-June-2013
- Starting date of online registration: 18-June-2013
- Final date for online registration: 05-July-2013
- Downloading of Admit Cards: from 10-July to 13-July-2013
- Date of Online Examination: 13-July-2013
- Date of publication of results: 18-July-2013
- Publication of Merit List and Verification of Documents: July-2013
- For the candidates belonging unreserved and OBC categories: Rs. 600
- For all others reserved categories (SC/ ST/ PWD): as per the rules of the state
- These fees can be deposited through online bank transfer OR, through cash at the Kiosks of MPOnline as per the convenience of candidates
Educational qualification Requirement:
- The interested applicants must have PG Diploma in Principles of Clinical Pharmacology/ Bachelor of Pharmacy/ Bachelor of Pharmacy in Pharmacology.
- The applicants must have registered as a Pharmacist in Madhya Pradesh Council
- The applicant should have attained a minimum age of 21 years and should not have exceed 40 years of age as on 1st January 2013.
- Any relaxation in upper age will be allowed only for permanent domiciles of MP
Pay Provisions and Scale of Pay:
- The applicants joining the service after selection will be granted a consolidate pay per month only
- Other perks, allowances and facilities will not be applicable as per the state government norms
- The selection will be done only through an Online Written Test, Interview and Verification of the documents.
- On the basis of the performance the Merit list will be prepared. There will be no interview for these posts.
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply through online mode only through the website at www.mponline.gov.in
- The candidates need to read through the information on the portal https://www.mponline.gov.in/Quick%20Links/NRHM/RuleBook/E003NH.pdf before applying online
- The forms should be filled with facts and actual information
- There is no need to send the physical copy of application form at the time of Online registration
- The candidates need to produce original copy of online application along with necessary supporting documents during appointment of candidates.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>