MPOnline Recruitment 2013 For DDC Data Entry Operator Under NRHM on Contractual Recruitment Norms
MPOnline has substantiated the vision of the Madhya Pradesh state government to provide various services at the doorsteps of its citizen. Presently the MPOnline enjoys a wide reach with penetration into the urban as well as rural areas for delivering a very wide range of services as well as recruitment related information. MPOnline is a One Stop Window integrated with various other departments providing Academic, Online Assessment Examinations, Recruitment, Online Counseling, and allied services.
With the recent announcement from the MPOnline, the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) is inviting competent applications from qualified individuals for direct recruitment to the posts of DDC Data Entry Operator at various Drug Distribution Centers under NRHM project spread over 50 districts of the state.
The details of the eligibility criteria and requisite qualifications are mentioned as under:
- Starting date for receipt of Online Application: 27-Sep-2013
- Last date for receipt of Online Application: 16-Oct-2013
- Online Availability of Admit Card: 21-Oct till 25-Oct-2013
- Date of Online Examination: 25-Oct-2013
- Computer Typing Test: October 2013
- Verification of documents and Publication of Merit List: November 2013
Name and Number of the vacancies:
- DDC – Data Entry Operator – (Directorate of Health Services) – 866 positions
- There will be reservation for SC, ST, and OBC candidates as per rules as follows:
(UR-416 (125 Women), SC-140 (42 Women), ST-173 (52 Women), OBC-120 (36 Women) & PWD-17 (5 women))
Educational qualification Requirement:
- The interested applicants must have qualified 12th (Intermediate) “O” Level/Higher Level Certificate/PGDCA/ITI-COPA+ with AICTE approved Diploma in Computer Application. OR,
- The candidates should have completed Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Science /IT, OR,
- Must have completed Graduation in Computer science/ IT/ Computer
- Candidates having higher qualification such as MSc(Computer/IT) or MCA or Post-Graduation in Computers will be offered advantage.
Note: The qualifications should have been accredited to the candidates by the last date of submission of application
- The applicant should have attained a minimum age of 21 years and should not have exceed 40 years of age as on 1st January 2013.
- Any relaxation in upper age will be allowed only for permanent domiciles of MP
Pay Provisions and Scale of Pay:
- The applicants joining the service after selection will be granted a consolidate pay of Rs.9000 per month only
- Other perks, allowances and facilities will be applicable as per the NRHM norms
- The selection will be done only through an Online Written Test, and Verification of the documents as per the discretion of the NRHM
- On the basis of the performance the Merit list will be prepared. There will be no interview for these posts.
Period of Employment:
- This contractual recruitment will be done for a period of 1 year or till 31-Mar-2014, whichever is earlier.
- The candidates have no right to ask for regularization of these posts after the completion of Contract period
- This contract may be extended as per the discretion of NRHM
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply through online mode only through the website at www.mponline.gov.in
- The candidates need to read through the information on the portal http://www.mponline.gov.in/Quick%20Links/NRHM/RuleBook/DDCDataEntryOperator_27092013.pdf before applying online
- The forms should be filled with facts and actual information
- There is no need to send the physical copy of application form at the time of Online registration
- The candidates need to produce original copy of online application along with necessary supporting documents during appointment of candidates.
The candidates if selected have to join the NRHM at the districts notified within 15 days of selection.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>