MP Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPMKVVCL) Recruitment For Assistant Manager – Junior Engineer (D)
MP Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited is the authority for streamlining the electricity distribution and regulation of the operation of power system in the Central Madhya Pradesh region.
With its present notification, the MP Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPMKVVCL) is inviting candidates to fill up the vacancy positions of Assistant Manager – Junior Engineer (D) in permanent recruitment scale. The notification has been rereleased for vacancies in MPMKVVCL and MPPKVVCL. The details of the vacancies and the detailed criteria for recruitment is detailed as under:
Important Tentative Dates:
- Date of publication of advertisement: 26 Feb 2013
- Date of starting of receipt of application form through MP Online: 27 Feb 2013
- Last date of receipt of Online Application: 17 March 2013
- Online issue of Admit card: 22 March 2013
- Date for date of Written Examination: 7 April 2013
- Date for declaration of results: 15 April 2013
- Date for Interview: 22 to 25 June 2013
- Date of declaration of final result: 2 July 2013
Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Manager – Junior Engineer (D) for MPMKVVCL: 100 positions (ST-44, SC-31, OBC-22, UR-03)
- Assistant Manager – Junior Engineer (D) for MPPKVVCL: 84 positions (ST-18, SC-13, OBC-11, UR-42)
- Reservation for PWD candidates will be applicable as per rules in horizontal basis
- The vacancies are including backlog vacancies
- The reservations for SC, ST, OBC and PWD will be applicable for MP state domiciles
- Assistant Manager – Junior Engineer (D): The applicants will receive a pay scale having basic pay Rs. 9860 and other allowances as applicable under wages and allowances manual after successful completion of training. He will also be eligible to get other perks and allowances as per rules.
- The candidates will be also included in the Contributory Provident Fund scheme
The applicant must have attained a min of 21 years and should not exceed a max age of 30 years as on 01-Jan-2013. The upper age will be relaxed for SC/ST/OBC as per rules.
For all these positions candidates must be original domicile of Madhya Pradesh
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- The Candidates applying for Assistant Manager-Junior Engineer(D) should be a Diploma holder in Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering from a University/Polytechnic College recognized by AICTE.
- The applicant must secure a minimum 65% marks (55% marks in case of SC/ST/Handicapped) in aggregate in case of Unreserved/OBC candidates of M.P. domicile
- Candidates having higher qualification i.e. graduate degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronics Engineering may also apply.
- The candidates appearing in Final Semester/Year examination may also apply, however the candidates if selected for interview shall have to produce the proof of having passed the final year/semester examination with minimum stipulated qualifying marks.
Mode of Selection:
- The selection will be done through a written examination followed by a Interview for the above positions.
- The written test, interview and experience will be marked in the proportion of 80:10:10.
- The final merit list will be prepared as per the marks obtained in the written test and interview
The candidates selected for the posts will have to sign a bond for 3 years to continue with the service position after successful completion of training.
Training Period/ Probation:
The candidates selected have to undergo a minimum training period of 6 months.
The candidates will be paid as per their salary range during training period.
- For SC/ST/PWD: Rs.250 per company and per candidate
- For all others: Rs.500 per company and per candidate
- Apart from the above fee the candidates need to submit Rs.60 extra as portal fee to MP Online
How to Apply:
- The applicants need to fill the application form Online only at the website of the MP Online at http://www.mponline.gov.in
- Links to the website of M.P. Online have also been provided on the websites at www.mpcz.co.in and www.mpwz.co.in .
- The applicants need to ensure that they offer exact and authentic information while applying online
- Any wrong/ misleading information may reject the candidature
- Print copy of the Online Application along with other necessary credentials and certificates will have to be submitted during the interview phase.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement here MPMKVVCL Recruitment 2013 For Assistant Manager – Junior Engineer Vacancies.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>