MP Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited is the authority for streamlining the electricity distribution and regulation of the operation of power system in the Eastern Madhya Pradesh region.
With its present notification, the MP Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL) is inviting candidates to fill up the vacancy positions of Electrical Line Attendant on contractual recruitment norms. The notification has been rereleased for combined vacancies in MPPKVVCL, MPMKVVCL and MPPKVVCL (Paschim Kshetra). Only natives of Madhya Pradesh are eligible to apply for these posts.
The details of the vacancies and the detailed criteria for recruitment is detailed as under: Advertisement No: MD/EZ/AS/LA(C)/3201
Important Tentative Dates:
- Date of publication of advertisement: 08-July-2013
- Last date of receipt of Online Application: 03-August-2013 midnight
Details of Vacancy Position: Electrical Line Attendant
- Purva Khetra: 628 positions (ST-124, SC-100, OBC-87, UR-317)
- Madhya Khetra: 352 positions (ST-136, SC-51, OBC-07, UR-158)
- Paschim Khetra: 547 positions (ST-146, SC-78, OBC-74, UR-249)
- The reservations for SC, ST, OBC and PWD will be applicable for MP state domiciles only
Tenure of Contract:
- The candidates selected for the posts will be serving the company for a contractual tenure of THREE years.
- If the performance of the candidate remains satisfactory and he/she would like to continue in the service, a fresh contract may be signed for another period if the company decides so.
- The contract will be terminated automatically after completion of 2 years of service.
- The applicants will receive a fixed honorarium of Rs.7000 per month for first year, Rs.8000 per month for 2nd year and Rs.9000 per month for the final year of service. Mobility Allowance and Dearness Allowance will be applicable as per rules.
- The candidates will not be entitled for any other allowances apart from this.
- The selected candidate will be provided three month training. During of training, the Electrical Line Attendant shall be subjected to a written test and upon qualifying this exam (min 50% marks) the contract shall be continued
The applicant must have attained a min of 21 years and should not exceed a max age of 30 years as on 01-Jan-2013. The upper age will be relaxed for SC/ST/OBC as per rules.
For all these positions candidates must be original domicile of Madhya Pradesh
- The Candidates applying for the Posts should have completed 10th standard and ITI in Electrician/ Lineman Trade (2 years course at least) with minimum 60% marks (50% for SC/ST).
Mode of Selection:
- The selection will be done through a merit ranking by considering the marks obtained in the education
- Additional weightage will be offered to candidates who have got prior experience as Meter Reader or similar capacity
- For SC/ST from the state of Madhya Pradesh: fees exempted
- For all others: Rs.250
- Apart from the above fee all candidates need to submit Rs.60 extra as portal fee to MP Online
How to Apply:
- The applicants need to fill the application form Online only at the website of the MP Online at http://www.mponline.gov.in
- The links for applying Online is also available at the websites at www.mpez.co.in, www.mpcz.co.in and www.mpwz.co.in
- The candiodates can get all details about this advertisement on the website of MPPKVVCL at www.mpez.co.in .
- The applicants need to ensure that they offer exact and authentic information while applying online
- Any wrong/ misleading information may reject the candidature
- Print copy of the Online Application along with other necessary credentials and certificates will have to be submitted during the document verification phase.