With the recent announcement from the MPOnline, the National Urban Health Mission (NUHM) – Madhya Pradesh is inviting competent applications from aspiring individuals for direct recruitment to the posts of Laboratory Technicians and Pharmacists in the execution cadre of the projects on contractual basis for the year 2014-15. These recruitments will be done under the state level NUHM (National Urban Health Mission) project.
The details of the eligibility criteria and requisite qualifications are mentioned as under:
- Publication of Notification: August-2014
- Starting date of online registration: 05-Aug-2014
- Final date for online registration: 20-Aug-2014
- Tentative Publication of Merit List and Verification of Documents: August-2014
Name and Number of the vacancies: 114 Positions in Total
- Laboratory Technicians: 59 positions [UR-20, UR-W-09, SC-06, SC-W-03, ST-08, ST-W-04, OBC-06, OBC-W-02, PWD-01]
- Pharmacist: 55 positions [UR-18, UR-W-08, SC-06, SC-W-03, ST-08, ST-W-03, OBC-06, OBC-W-02, PWD-01]
- There will be reservation for SC, ST, and OBC candidates as per rules:
Pay Provisions and Scale of Pay:
- The applicants joining the service after selection will be granted a consolidate pay of Rs.15000 per month subject to approval of Government of India till the contractual period of recruitment.
- Other perks, allowances and facilities may be applicable as per the Government of India norms for NUHM.
- TDS will be deducted as per norms from the consolidated remuneration.
Period of Engagement:
- All these posts are meant to be filled up through contractual recruitment norms and will remain valid till 31-March-2015 only.
- The period of contract may be extended if the candidates is found suitable by the Government of India for execution of tasks as assigned by the NUHM.
Educational qualification Requirement:
- Laboratory Technicians: The interested applicants must have completed 10+2 (Intermediate) standard of education with a course in DMLT (Diploma in Medical Lab Technology). The applicants must have minimum post-qualification experience of 1 year in a Medical/ Biological Laboratory. Candidates having BSc (Biology) with DMLT will be preferred for these posts.
- Pharmacist: The interested applicants must have completed Diploma in Pharmacy/ PG Diploma in Principles of Clinical Pharmacology/ Bachelor of Pharmacy/ Bachelor of Pharmacy in Pharmacology/ MSc in Pharmacy/ Master in Pharmacy. These candidates must have a valid registration of State Pharmacy Council of Madhya Pradesh. These candidates must have at least 2 years of post-qualification experience in distribution of drugs or works related to Pharmacists.
- Please refer to the detailed advertisement at HERE [MP Online – MP National Urban Health Mission Recruitment 2014] for more specific details of the academic requirements.
- The applicants should have attained a minimum age of 21 years and should not have exceed 40 years of age as on 01-January-2014.
- Any relaxation in upper age will be allowed only for permanent domiciles of MP as per Government of India norms.
- However, the candidates age will not be more than 45 years with all relaxations.
- The selection will be done only through an Online Written Test, and a Personal Interview with Verification of the documents.
- On the basis of the performance the Merit list will be prepared. There will be no interview for these posts.
- For the candidates belonging Unreserved and OBC categories: Rs. 300
- For all others reserved categories (SC/ ST/ PWD): as per the rules of the state
- These fees can be deposited through online bank transfer OR, through cash at the Kiosks of MPOnline as per the convenience of candidates
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply through online mode only through the website at www.mponline.gov.in
- The candidates need to read through the information on the portal before applying online
- The candidates need to pay the requisite fees through system generated challan (if available)/ Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking within stipulated time of filing the Application Form Online
- The forms should be filled with facts and actual information
- There is no need to send the physical copy of application form at the time of Online registration
- The candidates need to produce original copy of online application along with necessary supporting documents during appointment/ Interview of candidates.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>