With the recent announcement, the Madhya Pradesh High Court has notified for Civil Judge Grade-II Examination 2014 for recruiting Judges through a direct and competitive examination. The State Judiciary intends to recruit almost 100 numbers of Civil-Judge Grade-II with this open and competitive selection.
The details of the invited application and the eligibility norms are as under: Advertisement No: 136/Exam/2014/
Mode of application: Through ONLINE mode only
Name of the Position: Civil Judge Grade –II
Number of vacancies: 100 Posts (Unreserved- 56, OBC- 11, SC- 08, ST- 25) Out of these vacancies 2% vacancies will be reserved for Orthopaedically Handicapped persons.
Any applicant from SC/ST/OBC category, who is not a resident of Madhya Pradesh, will be treated as a General/ Unreserved category automatically and no claim for any sort of relaxation of norms will be entertained for such a candidate.
- Date of Notification: 13-October-2014
- Last date for submission of ONLINE application: 17-November-2014
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 14-December-2014
- Date of Main Examination: Will be declared later
- The applicant must have completed a Bachelors Degree in Law from a recognized institute by the last date of submission of Application.
- The candidates must have the certificate of Bachelors in Law by the last date of submission of Application.
- Candidates awaiting results and do not have the certificate with them by the above date need not apply.
- The candidates must have good character antecedents.
- The applicant must have obtained an age of 21 years and should not have exceeded maximum age of 35 years as on 01-January-2015 to be eligible to apply. However, relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per norms only for the original natives of Madhya Pradesh.
Pay scale Provisions:
- The applicants selected for this post will be entitled to receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.27700 – Rs.44770 with DA as applicable.
Mode of selection:
- There will be a Preliminary Written Examination followed by a Main Written Examination. The selected candidates will be appearing a Final Interview to be eligible for selection.
- The final selection will base on the performance in the Main Written Examination and Interview sessions.
- For Reserved candidates from the state of Madhya Pradesh: Rs.800/- plus Portal Charges of Rs.600/-
- For All Other Candidates: Rs.1000/- plus Portal Charges of Rs.600/-
- The fees can be deposited through ONLINE Net Banking or through MPOnline Kiosks as per the provisions and details mentioned at the website of MPOnline at www.mponline.gov.in
- The applicants will receive the Admit Card ONLINE through the portal of MP Online
How To Apply:
- The candidates can apply through ONLINE mode only and through the website at www.mponline.gov.in
- The candidates are advised to go through the detailed application as available at the website of MP High Court at http://www.mphc.in/pdf/Advt.%20M.P.%20Civil%20Judge-2014-131014.pdf, before filing the Online Application.