State level judiciary is functioning as an authority for provisioning law and justice to the people under the sovereign administration. The judges, who are the decision makes in this system, are mostly divided into two categories – i. Civil and ii. Criminal Judges. With such a streamlining of system the judiciary functions under the supreme command of the President Of India in accordance with Indian Constitution.
With the recent announcement, the Madhya Pradesh High Court has notified for Civil Judge Grade-II Examination 2013 for recruiting Judges through a direct and competitive examination. The State Judiciary intends to recruit almost 86 numbers of Civil-Judge Grade-II with this open and competitive selection.
The details of the invited application and the eligibility norms are as under: Advertisement No: 96/Exam/2013/16.09.2013
Mode of application: Through ONLINE mode only
- Date of Notification: 16-September-2013
- Last date for submission of ONLINE application: 17-October-2013
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 17-November-2013 (may be in two sessions from 10AM-12 Noon and from 2PM-4PM)
- Date of Main Examination: 19-January-2014
Name of the Position: Civil Judge Grade –II
Number of vacancies: 86 Posts (UR-43, OBC-NCL-12, SC-14 & ST-17) Out of these vacancies 2% vacancies will be reserved for Orthopedically Handicapped persons.
Any applicant from SC/ST/OBC category, who is not a resident of Madhya Pradesh, will be treated as a General/ Unreserved category automatically and no claim for any sort of relaxation of norms will be entertained for such a candidate.
- The applicant must have completed a Bachelors Degree in Law from a recognized institute by the last date of submission of Application.
- The candidates must have the certificate of Bachelors in Law by the last date of submission of Application.
- Candidates awaiting results and do not have the certificate with them by the above date need not apply.
- The candidates must have good character antecedents.
- The applicant must have obtained an age of 21 years and should not have exceeded maximum age of 35 years as on 01-Jan-2014 to be eligible to apply. However, relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per norms only for the original natives of Madhya Pradesh
Pay scale Provisions:
- The applicants selected for this post will be entitled to receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.27700 – Rs.44770 with DA as applicable.
Mode of selection:
- There will be a Preliminary Written Examination followed by a Main Written Examination. The selected candidates will be appearing a Final Interview to be eligible for selection.
- The final selection will base on the performance in the Main Written Examination and Interview sessions.
- For SC/ST candidates from the state of Madhya Pradesh: Rs.800
- For all others: Rs.1000
- The fees can be deposited through ONLINE Net Banking or through MPOnline Kiosks as per the provisions and details mentioned at the website of MPOnline at www.mponline.gov.in
- The applicants will receive the Admit Card ONLINE through the portal of MP Online
How To Apply:
- The candidates can apply through ONLINE mode only and through the website at www.mponline.gov.in
- The candidates are advised to go through the detailed application as available at the website of MP High Court at http://mphighcourt.nic.in/AdvCivilJudge-2013.pdf, before filing the Online Application.
- The Application Form should be filled with exact and specific information
- Incomplete and applications without application fees will be rejected and will not be considered
- For any clarification candidates can log on to the website of MP high Court at www.mphighcourt.nic.in or at http://mphighcourt.nic.in/AdvCivilJudge-2013.pdf
Post Author: Priyanka Singh