With the recent announcement, the Madhya Pradesh High Court has notified for recruiting Driver, Peon, Waterman, Sweeper, Chowkidar and 4th Class employee in the Collector-rate and on Contractual Recruitment norms. These posts will be remunerated as salaried employees from the Emergency Funds as Collector-rate employment.
The details of the invited application and the eligibility norms are as under:
Mode of application: Through Prescribed format of application only
- Last date for submission of completed application: 31-Oct-2013 till 5:00 PM
- Date of Interview: 30-Nov-2013 (Saturday)
Name of the Position:
- Drivers: 75 Posts (UR-43, OBC-08, SC-04, ST-20)
- Peon/ Chowkidar/ Waterman: 515 Posts (UR-273, OBC-70, SC-51, ST-121)
- Sweeper: 82 Posts (UR-13, OBC-07, SC-48, ST-14)
Any applicant from SC/ST/OBC category, who is not a resident of Madhya Pradesh, will be treated as a General/ Unreserved category automatically and no claim for any sort of relaxation of norms will be entertained for such a candidate.
- Drivers: The applicant must have completed 8th Standard and should have a valid driving license for Light Motor Vehicle
- Peon/ Chowkidar/ Waterman: The applicant must have completed 8th Standard
- Sweeper: The applicant must have completed 8th Standard
- The candidates must have good character antecedents.
- The applicant must have obtained an age of 18 years and should not have exceeded maximum age of 40 years as on 01-Jan-2014 to be eligible to apply. However, relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per norms only for the permanent natives of Madhya Pradesh
Mode of selection:
- There will be an Interview for the candidates for selection of these posts.
- The final selection will base on the performance in the Interview sessions.
How To Apply:
- The candidates can apply through the prescribed format of application as available at the website of MP High Court at http://mphighcourt.nic.in/vac-041313.pdf
- The candidates are advised to go through the detailed application as available at the website of MP High Court at the above website, before filing the Application.
- The Application Form should be filled with exact and specific information
- Incomplete and applications will be rejected and will not be considered
- For any clarification candidates can log on to the website of MP high Court at www.mphighcourt.nic.in
- A candidates should be a permanent native of Madhya Pradesh to be eligible to apply
- The applicants can apply for any one post only
- Application completed in all respect must reach the concerned District Courts (for the residents of that particular district) as per the last date mentioned (i.e. 31-Oct-2013)
Post Author: Priyanka Singh