(for Mahila Paryavekshak and Paryavekshak Mahila Aganwadi Karyakarta/ Anganwadi Supervisor and Anganwadi Worker)
With the recent announcement from MP Vyapam, numbers of positions are vacant in the MP Directorate of Akikrit Bal Vikas Seva (Integrated Child Development Service) in the profiles of Mahila Paryavekshak and Mahila Aganwadi Karyakarta (Women Supervisor and Anganwadi Worker). The positions are open to public and applications are being invited for a combined selection examination and direct recruitment candidates.
The details of the recruitment criteria and the vacancy positions are as under:
Mode of application: ONLINE only
- Date of starting of receipt of Online Application: 01-Oct-2014
- Date of ending of receipt of Online application: 30-Oct-2014
- Dates for payment of Application Fees: In between 01-Oct to 30-Oct-2014
- Date of for correction in Submitted Application: 31-Oct-2014 till 09-Nov-2014
- Date for written examination: 07-Dec-2014 (Sunday)
Details of Positions/ Vacancies:
- Mahila Paryavekshak (ICDS): 399 Positions (UR-213, ST-64, SC-74, OBC-48 out of which PWD-24)
- Mahila Aganwadi Karyakarta (Women): 243 Positions (UR-120, ST-38, SC-53, OBC-32 out of which PWD-14)
- There will be reservation for Women/ Ex-Servicemen candidates as per rules.
- Details of vacancies can be obtained from the website at www.vyapam.nic.in or at http://www.mponline.gov.in/Portal/Examinations/vyapam/examslist.aspx
- The candidates selected for these posts will be eligible to receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200-20200 along with a Grade Pay of Rs.2400 and other permissible allowances.
- Mahila Paryavekshak (ICDS): The candidates interested for these posts must have completed Graduation in any discipline to be eligible to apply. Supervisors working in the contractual positions under this department can also apply for these positions. Only women are eligible to apply for these positions.
- Mahila Aganwadi Karyakarta (Women): The candidates interested for these posts must have completed 10+2 or Higher Secondary Examination. Only women candidates can apply for these positions. The candidates must have continuous experience of at least 5 years after obtaining their desired qualification.
Age of the Candidate:
- The applicants must have obtained at least 18 years of minimum age and should not have exceeded 45 years of maximum age as on 01-Jan-2014 to apply for these positions.
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules (for privileged category only)
The candidates applying for these positions will have to submit the following fees
- For Unreserved and OBC category of candidates (for only One examination): Rs.500
- For Unreserved and OBC category of candidates (for Both the examination): Rs.700
- For SC/ ST category of candidates (for only One examination): Rs.250
- For SC/ ST category of candidates (for Both the examination): Rs.350
- For candidates appearing for direct entry for PWDs: Exempted from Fees
- Application made through MP Online will be charges Rs.70 extra as per rules of MP online kiosks
- The fees can be paid through cash at MP Online Kiosks and can also be paid through online banking facility/ challans
Mode of Selection:
- The selection for these posts will be done through a written examination only. No interview will be organized for such positions.
- This will be followed by verification of documents and final Medical Examination (if desired).
Admit card/ Results:
- The admit cards for the written examination will be made available at the website of the Vyapam before the scheduled date for examination.
- The candidates are advised to take print out of the admit card so as to appear for the examination. The results will also be displayed on the same website in due course of action.
How to Apply:
- The applicants can apply online through the web portal of Vyapam at www.vyapam.nic.in or through www.mponline.gov.in
- The candidates are advised to read through the detailes of this notification as available at http://www.mponline.gov.in/Quick%20Links/Vyapam/Notifications/ABV_2014_RULE_BOOK.pdf , prior to applying online.
- Offline application format is also available at the same website for download and reprint
- The candidates are advised to fill in the details with facts
- The applicants must attach their photographs, and scanned signature with their online application
- Any form of canvassing will result in disqualification of candidature.
Note: For any further clarification on this advertisement, candidates are requested to visit the website of MP Online at www.mponline.gov.in or the website of Vyapam at www.vyapam.nic.in.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>