MOIL Recruitment 2014 For Mine Mate and Blasters At its Mines in Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra
The Manganese Ore (India) Limited (MOIL) is one of the promising Miniratna Companies in India, dedicated towards mining of manganese as the single largest producer of manganese in India. This is accounting to more than 50% of manganese production in India with managing 10 mines situated in Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra states in India.
This company has attained a Miniratna status and its strong positions among the Fortune 500 companies in India. With a production output of 1,093,363 tons of Manganese ore this company has recorded a turnover of 10,878.53 million rupees in the fiscal year 2009-10.
A career with this Mining Company is quite promising enough while offering excellent scope for exploration of skills and expertise. With the recent announcement, the MOIL invites candidature for eligible and qualified candidates to fill up 21 vacancies of Mine Mate Gr-I and 15 vacancies of Blaster Gr-II to be recruited in its mines situated in the state of Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra.
The details of the advertisement and the salient criteria for selection are mentioned as under:
- Date of announcement of notification: 21-June-2014
- Last date for submission of Completed Application: 21-July-2014
- Date for reckoning Age and Eligibility: 01-June-2014
The name and the numbers of the posts Advertised for:
- Mine Mate (Grade-I): 21 Posts [Gen-11, OBC-05, SC-03, ST-02]
- Blaster (Grade-II): 15 Posts [Gen-06, OBC-03, SC-04 (including backlog), ST-02]
- Mine Mate (Grade-I): The selected candidates for these posts will be eligible to receive remuneration in a pay scale of NE-5 in the range of Rs.10600 -Rs.19000. The approximate emoluments will be around Rs.20000 per month.
- Blaster (Grade-II): The selected candidates for these posts will be eligible to receive remuneration in a pay scale of NE-4 in the range of Rs.10300 -Rs.18100. The approximate emoluments will be around Rs.19500 per month.
- Other provisions will be extended as per the norms of the Company.
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Mine Mate (Grade-I): The applicants should have passed minimum of SSC/ Matriculation standard. The applicants must possess a Mine Mate Certificate of Competency (Unrestricted) from a recognized authority. They should have acquired at least 2 years of experience as a Mine Mate in reputed Mining Company.
- Blaster (Grade-II): The applicants should have passed minimum of SSC/ Matriculation standard. The applicants must possess a Blaster Certificate of Competency (Unrestricted) from a recognized authority. They should have acquired at least 1 year of experience as a Blaster in reputed Mining Company.
Age related norms:
- Mine Mate (Grade-I): The applicants should not have achieved maximum of 30 years of age.
- Blaster (Grade-II): The applicants should not have achieved maximum of 30 years of age.
- Relaxation will be granted as per the government directives to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-SM candidates
- The Upper age limit can be relaxed for the experienced Mine Mate and Blaster for the period equivalent to total period of experience gained as Mine Mate (unrestricted) and Blaster (unrestricted) in any reputed Mining Industry.
- The Applicants have to remit an application fee of Rs.50 only, which is to be deposited in shape of Demand Draft in favor of MOIL Ltd, payable at Head office, Nagpur.
- The application fee is not required for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Travel Allowance during Interview:
- For the posts as mentioned above will be eligible to receive 2nd class train fare / bus fare (in case train is not available) for appearing the interview on production of evidence.
How to Apply:
- The application form (Bio-data format) have to be downloaded from the website of MOIL at www.moil.nic.in
- The candidates are requested to read through the detailed advertisement as available at http://moil.nic.in/writereaddata/PDF/rect210614.pdf , before applying for the posts.
- The candidates are requested to send the filled in application forms with essential application fees (DD for an amount Rs.50) and other necessary enclosures in a sealed envelope marked as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ——————-” to the address mentioned below:
Deputy General Manager (Personnel)
MOIL Bhawan, 1-A, Katol Road
Nagpur, Maharashtra – 440 013
- For any further update to this notification and amendments candidates can refer to the website of MOIL at www.moil.nic.in
- The decision of the Management of MOIL will be final and binding on the candidates
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates from further consideration.