MOIL Announces Fresh Recruitment For Its Mining Divisions In MP And Maharashtra In 2012 – Electrical Supervisor/Trainee & Junior Steno Vacancies
Employment Advertisement Date: October 04, 2012
Formerly popular as Manganese Ore (India) Limited, MOIL Ltd is one of the promising Miniratna Companies in India, dedicated towards mining of manganese as the single largest producer of manganese in India. This is accounting to more than 50% of manganese production in India with managing 10 mines situated in Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra states in India.
A career with this Mining Company is quite promising enough while offering you excellent scope for your skills and expertise. With the recent announcement of vacancies in multiple levels of operation, you can envisage one of the best and productive careers with a government of India undertaking job. Presently the MOIL ltd has announced for procurement of professionals for recruitment into its mines located in Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh.
The details of the advertisement and the salient criteria for selection are mentioned as under:
The name and the numbers of the posts Advertised for:
- Electrical Supervisor/Trainee – 07 posts (SC-1, ST-1, OBC-1)
- Junior Steno – 6 posts (ST(Backlog)-1, OBC(Backlog)-1, SC-1, OBC-1)
Last date for Submission of completed Application Form: 29th of October, 2012
The candidates are requested to send the filled in application forms with essential application fees and other necessary enclosures in a sealed envelope marked as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ……” to the address mentioned below:
Senior Deputy General Manager (Personnel)
1-A, Katol Road
Nagpur, Maharashtra – 440 013
For all posts: Rs. 50 (Rupees Fifty only)
- Application fees can be deposited in shape of Demand Draft in favor of MOIL Ltd, payable at Head office, Nagpur.
- The Application fees are non-refundable.
How to Apply:
- The proforma application form can be downloaded from the website of the MOIL at www.moil.nic.in
- The Completed application form along with necessary support documents, demand draft and detailed bio-data must reach the MOIL headquarter as detailed below on or before the final date of submission of application form
Details of Eligibility Criteria, other requirements and Pay Scale:
- 1. Electrical Supervisor/Trainee –
Academics: The candidate must have a Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized institute. Candidates having Electrical Supervisor’s Certificate of Competency (Unrestricted) will be preferred.
Age: Below 40 years with a condition that relaxation will be granted as per the presidential directives
Experience: The candidate must have minimum of 1 yr. of work experience in Electrical field in Supervisory capacity in big establishment (Preferably in Mining Industry)
Training Period: The candidates selected for the positions will have to undergo a training of Minimum 1 year
Pay Scale: The candidates selected for the post will be entitled for a consolidated remuneration of Rs.12200 during training period. After successful completion of training period, they will be entitled for the scale of pay of Rs.12200-Rs.23000. Competency Certificate holder will be taken on regular scale.
- 2. Junior Steno –
Academics: The candidate must be a Graduate with any discipline with Certified English/ Hindi shorthand speed of 80 wpm and Certified English/ Hindi Typewriting speed of 40/30 wpm respectively. The certificate must be from a recognized institute of board of technical education.
Age: Below 30 years with a condition that relaxation will be granted as per the presidential directives
Experience: The candidate must have minimum 3 years of experience as a Stenographer in a reputed and big organization
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will be eligible to receive remuneration within a pay band of Rs.10300- Rs.18100. Other provisions will be extended as per the norms of the Company.
Travel Allowance during Interview:
For the above posts, the candidates are eligible to receive 2nd Class train fare / bus fare (in case train is not available) for appearing the interview.
All candidates have to produce the supporting of their travel to claim the TA. The TA will be allowed for a single person only
- The posts are open to Indian nationals only
- For all the posts Age, Education and Experience will be reckoned as on the last date of submission of application (i.e. 29th of October 2012)
- The candidates have to submit supporting documents against any information or special claim desired by them
- Matriculation certificate is a must as a proof of age
- Candidates in service need to offer a NOC duly signed by their competent authorities for submitting the application
- OBC reservations will be applicable only for the “NON CREAMY LAYER’ as per presidential directives
- The management reserves the right to raise the minimum level of eligibility criteria to restrict the number of short-listed candidates
- The Company reserves the right to increase/ decrease the announced number of vacancies depending upon the requirements
- The candidates may choose to appear the interview through Hindi/ English medium
10. Departmental candidates can apply for these posts without any age bar
11. For any further update to this notification and amendments candidates can refer to the website of MOIL at www.moil.nic.in
12. The decision of the Management of MOIL will be final and binding on the candidates
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>