Maharashtra Medical and Health Service Recruitment Notice for Medical Officer Group-A 2013
Advertisement No.01/2013 File No.Jahirat-2013/CR No.30/NVM
As per reference no.7, the advertisement for the recruitment of 1058 posts of medical officers in the cadre of Maharashtra Medical and Health Services group “A” was published on 14th December, 2011. The applications are invited from eligible candidates, for recruitment of 545 vacant posts of medical officers out of these 1058 posts.
The details of the recruitment criteria and the vacancy positions are as under:
Mode of application: ONLINE only through the website of MKCL at http://oasis.mkcl.org/phd2013
- Date of starting of receipt of Online Application: 28-Jan-2013
- Date of ending of receipt of Online application: 09-Feb-2013
- Dates for payment of Application Fees: In between 28-Jan to 12-Feb-2013
- Last date for Completion of submission of Application Form: 12-Feb-13 till 11:59 PM
- Last date for submission of hard copy of Application along with original affidavit and other credentials at office of MKCL: 16-Feb-2013
Details of Positions/ Vacancies:
Total No of Vacancies: 545 numbers (SC-17, ST-39, Nomadic Tribe(B)-12, Nomadic Tribe(C)-52, Nomadic Tribe(D)-23, SBC-52, OBC-222)
Out of which, 160 are reserved for Women and 27 for Meritorious Sportspersons if available
Category wise Vacancies:
- Paediatrics – 54
- General Medicine – 128
- General Surgery – 104
- Aneasthesia – 165
- Radiology – 03
- Chest and TB Physician – 01
- Gyneacology – 47
- Orthopedics – 03
- Dermatology – 05
- MBBS – 35
The candidates applying for these positions will have to submit the following fees
- For Open/ Unreserved category of candidates: Rs.500 (additional Rs.25 as bank fees)
- For all Backward Classes: Rs.250 (additional Rs.25 as bank fees)
Note: The fee should be paid through SBI challan mode only.
- The applicants who will be selected for these positions will be offered remuneration in the range of Rs.15600-Rs.39100 + Grade Pay Rs.6600
- The other remunerations and allowances will be as per the rules of the MKCL
The applicants must not have crossed the max age of 35 years of age as on 1-Jan-2013 to apply for these positions. However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules (for privileged category only)
- Candidates must possess a Post Graduate Diploma or Degree in Peadiatrics or General Surgery or General Medicine or Gynaecology or Anesthesia or Psychiatry or Ophthalmology or Orthopedics or E.N.T. or Radiology or Pathology or Chest & TB physician or Dermatology or in any other Specialty as specified in the First or Second Schedule appended to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956)
- The MBBS Degree holders are also eligible to apply who have their qualification as specified in the First or Second Schedule appended to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956)
- The candidates should have completed their internship on or before 1st January, 2013.
- The candidates having Shudha Ayurved / BAMS qualification should not apply for this post.
- Candidates are required to furnish an affidavit on a stamp paper of Rs.100/-, affirmed before a Notary in respect of correctness and authenticity of the information mentioned in the Application Form. (Specimen of affidavit is published on the website in the “Specimen form of Affidavit for Direct Recruitment Posts” Section)
- The application Form should be accompanied by an affidavit in original, failing which it will be treated as incomplete and will be rejected.
- The candidate should submit all the original certificates at the time of document verification and medical examination.
How to Apply:
- Those candidates who applied earlier according to the advertisement published on 14-Dec-2011 as per reference no.7, are also required to re-apply according to this advertisement.
- The applicants can apply online through the web portal of MKCL
- The candidates are advised to fill in the details with facts
- The applicants must attach their photographs, and scanned signature with their online application
- The applicants must fill the application form, take a print out of the SBI fee deposit challan, complete their fee payment procedure and then complete the final part of application.
- Once they complete the application procedure online, they need to take printout of the copy of the application and attach that with original affidavit and other credential documents and send that to the following address so as to reach by 16-Feb-2013.
- Address to send physical copy of application:
The Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Ltd.
Branch Office, HMCT Pune,
Maharashtra State Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Building,
412-C, Shivajinager, Pune-411 016
Note: For any further clarification on this advertisement, candidates are requested to visit the website of MKCL at http://oasis.mkcl.org/phd2013
Post Author: Priyanka Singh