Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL) is the company formed out of the reincarnation through Power Reform Process in the state of Gujarat. Formed out of decentralization of the Gujarat Electricity Board (GEB) MGVCL has been formed as one of the 7 (seven) sub-companies individually charged for distribution, production and management of electricity in the state. The operational coverage area has been defined for each of these companies and MGVCL is autonomously responsible for generation, distribution and transmission of Electricity in the state of Gujarat under its jurisdiction.
With the present requirement for induction of Executive (HR), Finance Professional & Horticulturist in the MGVCL, this promising venture invites competent applicants to apply for the job positions through ONLINE mode only.
The details of the vacancies are as under:
Name of the Positions:
- Sr. Manager (Finance & Accounts) (on Contractual Recruitment Norms)
- Manager (Finance & Accounts) (on Contractual Recruitment Norms)
- Executive (HR) (on Regular Recruitment Norms)
- Horticulturist (on Contractual Recruitment Norms)
Most important Dates:
- Date of issue of notification: 19-April-2013
- Closing date of Online Registration of Application: 2-May-2013 before 6:00PM
- Last date for accepting hard copy of Application by Speed Post/ RAPD: 6-May-2013 before 6:00PM
Pay scale and Remunerations:
- Sr. Manager (Finance & Accounts): Rs.40000 per month consolidated with 10% increment in each successive year
- Manager (Finance & Accounts): Rs.35000 per month consolidated with 10% increment in each successive year
- Executive (HR) – As this is not on contractual recruitment norms, the candidates will receive salary in the scale of Rs.17300-38610. Total Salary will be approximately Approx. Rs.32800 per month.
- Horticulturist – Rs.35000 per month consolidated with 10% increment in each successive year
The applicant must not have crossed maximum the following maximum age limit as on the date of publication of this advertisement (i.e. 19-April-2013):
- Sr. Manager (Finance & Accounts): Max age 45 years
- Manager (Finance & Accounts): Max age 40 years
- Executive (HR) – Max age 30 years. Only in this case age relaxation for privileged categories will be applicable as per rules.
- Horticulturist – Max age 40 years
Education And Experience:
- Sr. Manager (Finance & Accounts): Must be a CA/ICWA along with minimum 3 years of experience in the middle level management with large service oriented industry preferably in power sector.
- Manager (Finance & Accounts): Must be a CA/ICWA along with minimum 2 years of experience in the middle level management with large service oriented industry preferably in power sector.
- Executive (HR) – Must be a Graduate with 2 years full-time course in Social Work, Labor Welfare, Personnel Management, Human Resource Management, Human resource Development or Industrial Relations. The candidates must have completed any of these examinations with minimum of 60% marks and must have cleared the examination in the first attempt. The candidates should preferably have 03 years of Post Qualification Experience in HR functions.
- Horticulturist – The applicant must have a Bachelor Degree in Horticulture (Regular Course) and relevant experience thereof.
- Knowledge of Gujarati language and Computer Operations is essential for all candidates.
Duration of Contract:
- Sr. Manager (Finance & Accounts): 2 years
- Manager (Finance & Accounts): 2 years
- Executive (HR) – not a contractual post, but a regular post.
- Horticulturist – 3 years
- The selection process involves Written Test and Interview for a meritorious selection.
How to Apply:
- The interested candidates can apply online only through the website of MGVCL at www.mgvcl.co.in/onlregfinhrhorti.html
- The applicants should ensure that they have chosen the correct post and filled-in the right information.
- After online submission of Application, the applicants need to take the printout of the hard copy and attach all essential photocopies of the documents and send that to the following address by SPEED POST/ RAPD only so as to reach before 6-May-2013 before 6:00PM
- Documents to be attached with application form.
- Two recent passport size photographs should be pasted on the space provided on the application form.
- Resume & Experience Certificate
- Attested copy of School Leaving Certificate, Mark sheet of Final year of Graduation, All Mark sheet of each academic year of CA / ICWA, Degree Certificate
- The applications completed in all respect must be enclosed in an envelope and super-scribed as “Application for the post of …………………………………………………… & Application No…………….”
The address to send the completed application form:
The Personnel Officer (HR)
Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited
3rd Floor HR Department
Sardar Patel Vidyut Bhavan
Race Course, Vadodara – 390 007
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>