Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (MESCOM) Recruitment 2015 for 301 Positions of Assistant Lineman
With the recent announcement from MESCOM, applications from eligible candidates are being invited for various positions of Assistant Lineman as per the detailed mentioned hereunder.
- Starting Date for Online Registration : 12-December-2014
- Last Date for Online Registration: 12-January-2015
- Opening Date for Payment of Fee: From 12-December-2014
- Closing Date for Payment of Fee: 12-January-2015
- Venue for Endurance Test & Verification of Documents: Circle Headquarters of O & M Circle Office, MESCOM, Mangalore
Details of the vacancies:
- For candidates possessing pass certificate of 18/24 months course in Electrician/ Electronics/ Electronic Mechanic trade from Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) as recognized by the Government of Karnataka: 151 Positions
- For candidates possessing pass certificate of 3 Years course in Lineman/Electrician trade (ITC) from Industrial Training Centres (ITCs) as recognized by the KEB/ KPTCL: 150 Positions
- The candidates selected for these posts will be eligible to receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.7950 – Rs.16790 along with other perks and allowances as applicable in Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited.
Criteria for Education:
- For Govt. of Karnataka recognized ITI Candidates: The applicants must have passed a certificate course of 18/24 months course in Electrician/ Electronics/ Electronic Mechanic trade.
- For the candidates who have undergone training (3 years) in KEB/KPTCL recognized ITCs: The applicants must have passed 10th (Matriculation) or equivalent examination with a 3 years Certificate course in Lineman/ Electrician trade.
- All applicants must have standard eyesight and physical fitness. The applicants should know Kannada thoroughly.
Minimum percentage of Marks:
- For General candidates: 60%
- For IIA, IIIA, IIIB: 50%
- For SC/ST and Cat-I: Pass Certificate
- The applicant must has obtained at least 18 years of age and should not have exceeded 35 years of age as on 12-January-2015
- Upper age limit is 38 years in case of Category IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB candidates, and 40 years in case of SC/ ST and Category I candidates.
- However, relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per norms for privileged categories.
Application Fee and Intimation charges:
- For SC, ST category candidates: Rs. 200 only
- For All others: Rs.400 only
- The payment can be made through a system generated bank challan in any branch of Corporation Bank.
- No other mode of fee payment will be accepted
- The selection will be made by selection strictly on merit, based on the marks secured in the Qualifying Examination only.
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply only through the ONLINE MODE at the website of the MESCOM at http://mesco.in. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- The candidates are advised to keep the copy of the Application Form with the copy of fee payment receipt for future reference.
- The candidates are advised to visit the website of MESCOM for future updates.
The candidates are advised to read the detailed application requirement from the advertisement before applying the same. For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, breakout of vacancies, reservations, nature of duties, detail selection process, information on how to apply online, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited MESCOM at http://www.mesco.in/alm/iti/iti2.pdf [ITI], and http://www.mesco.in/alm/itc/itc2.pdf [ITC]
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>