Employment Advertisement Number – MPSC/ADVT-38/1/2012-2013/87 – Meghalaya Public Service Commission invites application from eligible candidates in the Commission’s prescribed form AF-I for various posts.
Last Date for submission of Offline application: April 30, 2013 up to 5:00 P.M.
Last Date for submission of online application: 30th April, 2013 up to 23:59 Hrs
Total Number of Vacancies: 54
Name of Posts:
- Stenographer Grade I: 9 posts
- Statistical Officer/District Statistical Officer: 07 posts
- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Officers: 12 posts
- Orchidologist: 1 post
- Language Instructor in Government, Industrial Training Institute’s: 02 posts
- Assistant Librarian: 01 post
- Research Assistant: 01 post
- Assistant Biochemist Pasteur Institute: 01 post
- Border Areas Development Officer:03 posts
- Labour Inspector: 01 post
- Stenography Instructor Grade II: 02 posts
- Vocational Therapist: 01 post
- Garo Translator: 01 post
- Dress Making Instructor: 01 post
- Wireman Instructor in Industrial Training Institute (ITIs): 02 posts
- Medico Social Worker: 03 posts
- Hindi Translator: 01 post
- Clinical Psychologist: 04 posts
- Computer Clerk: 01 post
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Mathematics. For more information on post wise educational qualification please refer advertisement.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years as on January 01, 2013
For Stenographer Grade I, Statistical Officer/District Statistical Officer, Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Officers: Rs. 460/- (Half the rate for SC/ST)
For Orchidologist, Language Instructor, Assistant Librarian, Research Assistant, Assistant, Border Areas Development Officer, Labor Inspector: Rs. 350/- (Half the rate for SC/ST)
For Stenography Instructor Grade II, Vocational Therapist, Garo Translator, Dress Making Instructor, Wireman Instructor, Medico Social Worker, Hindi Translator, Clinical Psychologist, Computer Clerk: Rs. 320/- (Half the rate for SC/ST)
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee through MPSC Challan. Original copy of the Fee Challan (MPSC copy) should be attached with the Application Form.
- Stenographer Grade I: Rs 18300-500-21800-EB-650-27000-810-35100/-pm
- Statistical Officer/District Statistical Officer & Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Officers: Rs 17000-470-20290-EB- 560-25330-760-33690/- pm
- Orchidologist: Rs 16300-410-19170-EB-530-23940-720-31860/-pm
- Language Instructor, Assistant Librarian, Research Assistant, Border Areas Development Officer, Assistant Biochemist Pasteur Institute, Labor Inspector: : Rs.14100-350-16550-EB-460-20690-620-27510/-pm
- Stenography Instructor Grade II: Rs 13100-330-15410-EB-420-19190-580-25570/-pm
- Vocational Therapist, Garo Translator, Dress Making Instructor: 11300-280-13260-EB-360-16500-500-22000/- pm
- Wireman Instructor, Medico Social Worker, Hindi Translator & Clinical Psychologist: : Rs. 11300-280-13260-EB-360-16500-500-22000/- pm
- Computer Clerk: Rs. 9200-230-10810-EB-300-13510-410-18020/-pm
Selection Process: Selection process will be based on Written Test/Interview
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply through both online and offline mode.
In Online Mode, candidates may apply through the MPSC website http://mpsc.nic.in
In Offline Mode, candidates may send their application completed in all manners along with all required documents and enclosed with One Window Envelope of 4 cms x 9 cms affixed with Rs. 5/- postage stamp by registered post to the Commission’s office at Shillong or
Candidates can also submit the application at Office Counter of MPSC, Office, Headquarter, Shillong or MPSC Cell at Tura, Nongstoin, Jowai, Baghmara, Nongpoh & Williamnagar.
For more information on this recruitment, please refer to official advertisement from MPSC, here http://mpsc.nic.in/mpsc/notify/MPSCADVT-3812012-201387.pdf