Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) is India’s leading Shipbuilding Company with ISO 9001:2008 accreditation. It is a profit-making Central Government Schedule ‘A’ PSU under the Ministry of Defense, Department of Defense Production. Main activities of MDL are ship building, ship repairs for Indian Navy and fabrication of offshore structures. The MDL has its facilities situated at Mumbai and Nhava. With a construction capability up to 30,000 DWT to build warships, submarines, merchant ships, MDL has achieved excellence in every sphere of its operation. MDL has consistent growth, both in physical as well as financial parameters and has an ambitious growth plan as well. The present turnover is approximately Rs.2300 Cr. which is projected to be higher in the coming years. MDL has employee strength of around 8600 at present.
With the present initiative from Mazagon Dock Limited, a notice has been served for induction of Assistant Managers (Legal & Estates), Asst. Company Secretary (Manager), Chief Manager (Naval Officer) and Deputy Chief Security Officers in the year 2014.
The details of the vacancies and the criteria for eligibility to participate in this recruitment rally are detailed as under:
- Date of announcement of Notification: 03-June-2014
- Starting Date for Registration of Online Application: 04-June-2014
- Last date for Registration of Online Application: 03-July-2014
- Last date for receipt of Hardcopy of Online Application: 18-July-2014
- Notification regarding schedule of Personal Interviews: 01-Sept-2014
Details of vacancies: Total 08 Posts
- Deputy Chief Security Officer (Grade-E-6): 01 Post (OBC-Backlog)
- Chief Manager (Naval Officer) (Grade-E-5): 05 Posts (UR-02, OBC-2(1 Backlog), ST-backlog-01)
- Asst. Company Secretary (Manager) (Grade-E-4): 01 Post (ST-backlog)
- Assistant Manager (Legal & Estate) (Grade-E-2): 01 Post (UR)
The selected candidates will be allowed pay as per the criteria for Mazagon Dock Limited
- Deputy Chief Security Officer: The candidates selected for this position will be eligible to receive remuneration in the scale of Grade-E-6 at the rate of Rs.36600 –Rs.62200 per month in IDA pattern. The minimum CTC will be approximately Rs.12.34 lakhs per annum, which can be maximum up to Rs.20.90 lakhs per annum.
- Chief Manager (Naval Officer): The candidates selected for this position will be eligible to receive remuneration in the scale of Grade-E-5 at the rate of Rs.32900 –Rs.58000 per month in IDA pattern. The minimum CTC will be approximately Rs.11.09 lakhs per annum, which can be maximum up to Rs.19.55 lakhs per annum.
- Asst. Company Secretary (Manager): The candidates selected for this position will be eligible to receive remuneration in the scale of Grade-E-4 at the rate of Rs.29100 – Rs.54500 per month in IDA pattern. The minimum CTC will be approximately Rs.09.81 lakhs per annum, which can be maximum up to Rs.18.37 lakhs per annum.
- Assistant Manager (Legal & Estate): The candidates selected for this position will be eligible to receive remuneration in the scale of Grade-E-2 at the rate of Rs.20600 – Rs.46500 per month in IDA pattern. The minimum CTC will be approximately Rs.6.94 lakhs per annum, which can be maximum up to Rs.15.68 lakhs per annum.
- Other allowances and perks will be applicable as per the rules of MDL.
Educational Qualification & Experience (As on 03-July-2014):
- Deputy Chief Security Officer: The applicant must have passed full-time Bachelor Degree in any discipline. Must have at least 14 years post qualification experience in the Armed Forces serving or retired in the rank of Capt. (Indian Navy)/ Col. (Army)/ Gp. Capt. (Air Force).
- Chief Manager (Naval Officer): The applicant must have passed full-time Bachelors Degree in Engineering in Mechanical/ Electronics/ Electrical Engineering/ Naval Architecture/ Civil Engineering discipline with minimum First Class or 60% Marks or equivalent CGPA. Post-Graduation Degree such as ME/ MTech is desirable for these posts. The candidates must have at least 11 years post qualification experience in Indian Navy in the rank of Commander. Out of these 11 years of experience 3 years of experience should be in Design of Ship systems, equipment design, system integration or management of any warship project at DND or equivalent including posting at WoTs.
- Asst. Company Secretary (Manager): The applicant must have passed Associate member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India with an additional Degree in Law. The candidates must have 8 Years of post qualification experience in Secretarial Department in a Public Limited Company/ PSU.
- Assistant Manager (Legal & Estate): The applicant must be a Graduate with LLB or a Degree holder in Law (5 yrs integrated course) from a National Law School/ University/ Deemed University. They should have at least 3 years of Post Qualification work experience in a reputed Organization/ Company dealing with Estate Management. The candidate should be well conversant with the relevant Code/ Act/ Rules/ Directives of State Govt./ Govt. Of India. Knowledge of Marathi is desirable for this post.
- Please refer the detailed advertisement at http://www.mazagondock.gov.in/newsite2010/pdfs/career_may14/Advertisement_No_27.pdf for final confirmation.
- Deputy Chief Security Officer: The applicants should not exceed maximum age of 48 years as on 03-July-2014.
- Chief Manager (Naval Officer): The applicants should not exceed maximum age of 44 years as on 03-July-2014.
- Asst. Company Secretary (Manager): The applicants should not exceed maximum age of 40 years as on 03-July-2014.
- Assistant Manager (Legal & Estate): The applicants should not exceed maximum age of 32 years as on 03-July-2014.
- There will be relaxation in upper age limit as per norms for SC, ST, OBC and PWD candidates.
- The selection for these posts will be done through verification of Documents, Antecedents and through an Interview, as per the discretion of Mazagon Dock Limited.
- The selection will be done on a fair manner with a Merit listing.
- SC, ST, and PWD candidates are exempted from paying any fees
- For all others: Rs. 300 only (As processing fee)
- The fees can be remitted through Demand Draft in favor of “Mazagon Dock Limited” payable in Mumbai
How to Apply:
- The candidates fulfilling eligibility conditions should apply through ONLINE MODE of application as available at the website of Mazagon Dock Limited at http://www.mazagondock.gov.in
- The candidates are advised to read through the detailed notification available at http://www.mazagondock.gov.in/newsite2010/pdfs/career_may14/Advertisement_No_27.pdf , before applying for these posts.
- The candidates should fill the Online Application with proper information and should have supporting documents to prove their information.
- After submission of Online Application, the candidates are advised to take printout (2 copies) of the Online Application, and keep a copy for their personal reference / Future reference.
- The other copy of the application along with Unique registration no should be enclosed with all supporting documents, fee payment demand draft and certificate copies and should be sent to the following address so as to reach by 18-July-2014 at the address mentioned, below:
- Any wrong, misleading information may result in rejection of candidature
- Address to send the completed application:
The AGM (HR-CE)
Mazagon Dock Limited
Dockyard Road, Mumbai-400010
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>