Mazagon Dock Limited, Mumbai invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Technical, Staff and Operatives posts in various trades in skilled grades for appointment on Permanent basis.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 27-Aug-2014
- Date of Interview for Assistant, Driver, Senior Medical Assistant: 19-Sep-2014
- Date of Interview for All Remaining Trades: 10-October-2014
Name and Number of Vacancies: Skilled Grade-I – 345 vacancies
1- Backlog Vacancies: 25 Posts
- Junior Draughtsman (Mechanical): 07 Posts
- Structural Fabricator: 09 Posts
- Pipe Fitter: 04 Posts
- Electrician: 02 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 01 Post
- Composite Welder: 01 Post
- Millwright Mechanic: 01 Post
2- Current Vacancies: 320 Posts
- Assistant (Hindi Translator): 01 Post
- Senior Medical Assistant (Male): 04 Posts
- Driver: 03 Posts
- Pharmacist: 01 Post
- Junior Draughtsman (Mechanical): 16 Posts
- Structural Fabricator: 56 Posts
- Fitter: 64 Posts
- Pipe Fitter: 51 Posts
- Electrician: 13 Posts
- Electric Crane Operator: 06 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 12 Posts
- Painter: 22 Posts
- Carpenter: 08 Posts
- Machinist: 02 Posts
- Brass Finisher: 04 Posts
- Composite Welder: 31 Posts
- Rigger: 26 Posts
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 33 years as on 01-March-2014
- Relaxation in age limit will be as per rules.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates for the posts of Assistant (Hindi Translator) in Gr. (IDA-7) category will be eligible to get pay scale of Rs.9000-27880/- and in Skilled Gr-I (IDA-5) category will get the Pay Scale Rs.7500-22430/-.
Application Fee: Rs.100
- Candidates can make the payment in form of Demand draft drawn in favour of Mazagon Dock Limited, payable at Mumbai.
- SC, ST, PWD & Ex-Servicemen candidates no need to pay the fee.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview/ written test/ trade test.
How to Apply: Candidates may send duly completed application form along with attested copies of requested documents/ certificates, demand draft, to DGM (HR-Rec-NE), Recruitment Cell, Service Block-3rd floor, Mazagon Dock Limited, Dockyard Road, Mumbai-400010.
Candidates are suggested to superscribed as “Post Applied For: ———–” on top of the envelope containing the application form.
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, detail selection process, educational qualification and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement here http://www.mazagondock.gov.in/newsite2010/pdfs/career_mar14/AD%2072%20on%20Web.pdf