With recent recruitment notification, Mathura Refinery Division, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for the posts of Junior Engineering Assistant. Candidate can apply for one post only. Minimum one year post qualification experience is required for all the posts.
Most Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Online Submission of Application: 20-February-2015
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16-March-2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 23-March-2015
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production): 17 posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Power and Utility): 02 posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical Maintenance): 10 posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation): 05 posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety): 07 posts
Age Limit as on 01-January-2015: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 26 years.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production): 3 years Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Refinery & Petrochemicals Engineering/ B.Sc. (Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) with minimum 60% marks with minimum one year experience.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Power and Utility) in Electrical Discipline: 3 years Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with minimum 60% marks with minimum one year experience. [Candidates with B.Sc. (PCM) who have successfully completed Apprenticeship Training for 3 years in Boiler Attendant Trade under The Apprenticeship Act are also eligible for this post.]
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical Maintenance): 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and Boiler competency certificate with minimum one year experience in relevant field.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV- (Instrumentation): 3 years Diploma in Engineering in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation Control with minimum 60% marks with minimum one year experience in relevant discipline.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV- (Fire & Safety): Candidates must have completed Matriculation plus Sub-Officers Course from NFSC Nagpur or from other recognized Institute with Heavy Vehicle Driving License; with minimum one year of post qualification experience of working in Fire & Safety.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be absorbed in the regular Scale of Pay of Rs.11, 900-32, 000/-
Application Fee: Rs.100/-
- General and OBC category candidates can make the payment through Crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘Sr. Accounts Officer, Mathura Refinery’ payable at Mathura.
- Candidates are strongly suggested to write their full name and address on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test/ trade test, and personal interview.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website.
Candidates are advised to take the print out of completed online application, and send it along with attested copies of all required documents/ certificates as suggested in official advertisement, requested Demand Draft with Registration/ Acknowledgement Slip, through ordinary post; P.O Box Number 1102, Jayanagar – 3 rd Block, Bangalore – 560011.
For more detail on this recruitment as distribution of vacancies, reservations, relaxation in age limit, list of documents to be submitted with application, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment exam notification from IOCL https://www.iocl.com/download/Mathura_Refinery_AD_2015.pdf