Manipur Public Service Commission (PSC) invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Health Service Grade III Specialist posts in various health disciplines.
- Opening Date to Get the Applications from Commission’s Counter: 03-November-2014
- Last Date for Submission of Applications: 29-November-2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 88 Vacancies
Department wise Vacancies:
- Specialist in General Surgery: 07 Posts
- Specialist in Medicine: 07 Posts
- Specialist in Obstetrics & Gynecology: 07 Posts
- Specialist in Pediatrics: 07 Posts
- Specialist in Anesthesiology: 07 Posts
- Specialist in Ophthalmology: 06 Posts
- Specialist in Dermatology: 03 Posts
- Specialist in Orthopedics: 03 Posts
- Specialist in Radiology: 03 Posts
- Specialist in ENT: 04 Posts
- Specialist in Pathology: 07 Posts
- Specialist in Microbiology: 03 Posts
- Specialist in Biochemistry: 03 Posts
- Specialist in Psychiatry: 04 Posts
- Specialist in Forensic Medicine: 03 Posts
- Specialist in Pharmacology: 01 Post
- Specialist in Community Medicine/ Social & Prevention Medicine/ Public Health/ Epidemiology: 07 Posts
- Specialist in Maternity & Child Welfare/ Child Health: 02 Posts
- Specialist in TB & Chest Disease: 01 Post
- Specialist in Immunohematology & Blood Transfusion: 03 Posts
Age Limit: Applicants should not exceed maximum age of 40 years as on 01-November-2014
Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600-39,100/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/-
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis written exam, and interview.
Candidates can get the application form by paying Rs.100/- in cash, at Office counter of Manipur PSC from 03-November-2014 onwards during office hours.
- For General/ OBC category candidates: Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ ST category candidates: Rs. 50/-
- Candidates can make the payment in cash payable to the Secretary, Manipur Public Service commission, Imphal.
- Physically handicapped candidates are exempted from paying the examination fee.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may submit duly completed applications at Manipur Public Service Commission.
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, detail selection process, educational qualification, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Manipur Public Service Commission here http://mpscmanipur.gov.in/files/Advertisement%20MHS%20Grade-III.pdf