Manipur Council Of Higher Secondary Education Reforms Functioning Of A Higher Secondary Boards
Manipur Council of Higher Secondary Education (MCHSE) was established in the year 1992. The council recognized 146 colleges with class XII courses and schools with class X. 43 government schools and colleges, 38 non-government colleges and 55 non-government schools were recognized by the council. The objective of the council is to attract more children to the higher secondary education and achieve cent percent literacy in the state.
Pattern of the Council
The board conducts HSLC (Higher Secondary Level Certificate) exam once in a year in the month of March. Around 33771 students have enrolled for the exam in the year 2013.
Structure of the Council
The council has the following members in it
- Vice chairman.
- Director academics.
- Controller of exams.
- Joint Secretary.
- Joint director Publishing.
Wings of the council
- Administrative wing.
- Examination wing.
- Accounts wing.
- Finance wing.
- Education committee.
- Computer branch.
- Evaluation Committee.
Innovations made by the Council
Major workshop on techniques of paper setting and collaboration with N.C.E.R.T. in evaluation has made the council different from other councils. Pattern of the examination conducted is updated with national level agencies in the line of C.B.S.E.
The exams are conducted in two categories of centres by the council namely, council centre and private centre.
Objectives of the Council
- To grant impartial and quality education to children.
- To work for the overall development of the children.
- To frame syllabi, curriculum and evaluation procedures in agreement with the values protected in the Constitution of India.
- To enhance the knowledge of children. Figure out and bring out the hidden talent in the children.
- Contribute to the development of the children’s physical and mental abilities to the fullest extent.
- To provide infrastructure and ensure the comfort of children in school.
- To offer a favorable learning environment and making the process of learning interactive and interesting.
- To provide quality education in the mother tongue of the children to the maximum extent.
- To provide a stage for the children to express themselves.
- To conduct examinations in a disciplined way.
- The board exams are to be conducted at once, across the state in various institutions affiliated with the board.
- To effectively evaluate the answer books.
- To train the teachers effectively in order to promote the quality of education.
- To organize workshops, seminars and orientation programs for teachers.
- To conduct various competitions in the state level to bring in light the talent hidden in the children.
- To provide awards, scholarships and gold medals to the meritorious children of the state.
Government Education Policies Implemented by the Council
The Manipur Council of Higher Secondary Education according to the Right To Education act works towards bringing complete literacy in the state by providing free food, uniform and text books. To attract more children to the school the council is also offering bicycles and scholarships to the school children. The council is doing everything in this regard to increase the literacy rate and to bring more students to the school.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>