Maharashtra Security Force Recruitment 2013 For Induction of Security Guard (Male) Through Walk-In Interview
With an idea of raising a dedicated force for security, the Maharashtra State Security Corporation has come into existence on April, 2010. The Maharashtra Security Force (Maha Security) was raised under the Corporation as the state-level counter-part of CISF and was possible as a result of the joint initiative taken by the Union and the State Government. The Maharashtra Security Force is mandated to cater to the security needs of the government offices, corporations, vital installations, public sector undertakings (PSUs), local bodies, banks, financial, religious and educational institutions, hospitals, infrastructure projects, malls and multiplexes and the alike.
With its recent notification from the Maha Security, a notification has been released for recruiting Security Guards through a process of Walk-In Interview. There are 600 vacancies notified through this notification and these posts will cater to the security needs of various Government Establishments and other importance places as per the need.
The details of the job positions with the minimum basic eligibility criteria is detailed as under:
- Date of Walk-In Interview: 30-Sept-2013 from 09:30 AM onwards
Venue of Walk-In Interview:
State Reserve Police Force
Gate No: 8, Uttar Darwaja,
Mahananda Dairy, Western HighSpeed Highway,
Goregaon East, Mumbai – 400 065
Name and Number of the vacancies:
- Security Guard: 600 positions (reservation will be applicable as per rules for SC/ ST/ OBC and other privileged candiddates)
Pay Scale and Remuneration:
- The candidates selected for the positions of will be eligible for a Consolidated Pay of Rs.10000 per month during their contract recruitment period.
- Other allowances will be applicable for these candidates as per norms.
The candidates selected for the job position will serve the Security force for a contract period of 11 months. This contract may be extended as per the discretion of the Maharashtra Security Force.
- The applicant must have obtained minimum18 years and should not exceed 35 years of age as on the date of interview.
- However there is a relaxation in the upper age for the persons who are native domiciles of Maharashtra belong to scheduled categories as per the state Govt. rules.
- The candidates interested for these posts must have completed HSC qualification to be eligible
- Preference will be given to candidates having MSc (IT) qualification
- There will be a fee of Rs.195 applicable for all candidates appearing the Walk-In interview
Mode of Selection:
The selection of candidates will be done on a merit ranking basis through a Competitive Written Examination And/ Or Interview and Physical Standard Test/ Physical Fitness Test as per the discretion of the Maharashtra Security Force
How to Apply:
- The candidates fulfilling all eligibility criteria may appear for the Walk-in at the ground specified on the desired date and time
- Candidates should bring their original certificates and 2 copies of Passport size photographs to appear the rally.
- The candidates are advised to bring their full bio data in the format specified
- The details of the advertisement can be reviewed at the website of Maha Security at http://mahasecurity.gov.in/admin/notice/FINAL%20Advt.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>