oAdvertisement No: 93/2013
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission is endeavouring its best efforts for competitive selection of candidates for various government level jobs in the State of Maharashtra. Working as per the UPSC format this State Public Service Commission undertakes a greater responsibility in delivering a smart solution of candidate recruitments in the state.
The Maharashtra PSC has announced a notification for conduction of Police Sub-Inspector Main Examination recently.
The details of the criteria and other requirements are detailed as follows:
Most Important Dates:
- Starting date of registration of Online application: 12-Nov-2013
- Last date for registration of Online Application: 22-Nov-2013
- Last date payment of fees through Challan: 23-Nov-2013
- Date of Examination: 08-Dec-2013
Cadre of Recruitment:
- Police Sub-Inspector: 714 Posts (Posts are reserved for eligible candidates as per rules)
Details of Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicants must not have crossed 28 years and should be above 21 years of age as on 01-Nov-2013.
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category of candidates from the Maharashtra state as per rules.
- The applicant must have completed Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University by the last date for submission of Application
- The applicant must have proficiency of Marathi language
- The applicants should have passed the Police Sub-Inspector (Preliminary) Examination as published on the list of the selection. The list of selected candidates are available at www.mahaonline.gov.in
- The selection of candidates will be done through a procedure Written Examination and Personal Interview.
- There will be Physical Efficiency and Physical Standard Tests as per rules.
- The decision of the Maharashtra PSC will be final and binding on the candidates
- For General category: Rs.315
- For reserved category of Maharashtra: Rs.165
- For Ex-SM of Maharashtra: Rs.15 only
- The fee can be paid in shape of cash deposit challan as downloaded from the website of the Maharashtra PSC in any branch of State Bank of India Or through Online Net Banking with Debit/ Credit Cards
How to Apply:
- The candidates, who fulfil the above eligibility criteria can apply through Online Mode as available at the website of the Maharashtra PSC at www.mpsc.gov.in
- The aspirants should take care to fill in all details as indicated by the Application Form, failure of which may subject to rejection of candidature
- After completion of registration of application, the candidates need to download the fee payment challan and deposit required fees at the State Bank of India (any branch)
- The candidates can complete their application after completion of fee payment through challan/ online mode.
- The candidates should upload their signature and photographs at appropriate spaces on the Online Application
- Any misleading and wrong information may lead to disqualification of candidature
- Canvassing will be condemned.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>