With the present announcement from the Chief Conservator of Forests, Nagpur Division, a vacancy notification has been served to induct Forest Guards, Clerk-Typist and Sepoy in the Nagpur Forest Division under the Maharashtra Forest Department. Through this notification recruitment will be done for 77 vacancies of Forest Guards (for year 2014), 58 vacancies of Forest Guards (for year 2015), 07 vacancies of Clerk-Typist (for year 2014), 03 vacancies of Clerk-Typist (for year 2015) along with a few other vacancies of Clerk-Typist and Sepoy in the Nagpur Forest Division of the State.
The details of the requirement are as follows:
Most Important Dates:
- Date of Announcement of Notification/ Starting date for Online Registration of Application: 17-Aug-2014
- Last date for date for Online Registration of Application: 10-Sep-2014
- For other details of dates candidates may refer to the original advertisement at http://www.mahaforest.nic.in/fckimagefile/Recruitment%20Nagpur%20division0001.pdf
Cadre of Recruitment:
- Forest Guard (Nagpur Forest Circle for the year 2014): 77 Posts (Gen-25, SC-14, ST-08, and remaining for other reserved category of candidates)
- Forest Guard (Nagpur Forest Circle for the year 2015): 48 Posts (Gen-17, SC-08, ST-03, and remaining for other reserved category of candidates)
- Clerk-Typist (Nagpur Forest Circle for the year 2014): 07 Posts (Gen-02, SC-02, ST-01, and remaining for other reserved category of candidates)
- Clerk-Typist (Nagpur Forest Circle for the year 2015): 03 Posts (Gen-02, ST-01)
- Sepoy (Nagpur Forest Circle for the year 2014): 02 Posts (Gen)
- Clerk-Typist (at the o/o Chief Conservator of Forests, Nagpur): 08 Posts (ST-01, Muslim-01, Maratha-04 and remaining for other reserved category of candidates)
- Sepoy (at the o/o Chief Conservator of Forests, Nagpur): 05 Posts (ST-01, Maratha-01 and remaining for other reserved category of candidates)
NOTE: Out of the complete vacancies, there will be 30% reservation or Women, 5% for Project Affected families, 2% for Earthquake affected families, 15% for Ex-Servicemen, 5% for Meritorious Sportspersons, 5% for Home-guards, 10% for Ad-hoc employees and 3% reservation will be applicable for PWD candidates.
Pay Scale Provisions:
- Forest Guards: The candidates selected for these positions will receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.1800 under PB-I
- Clerk-Typist: The candidates selected for these positions will receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.1900 under PB-I
- Sepoy: The candidates selected for these positions will receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.4440 – Rs.7440 with Grade Pay of Rs.1300 under Grade-IV
- Other allowances and perks will be applicable as per norms of Maharashtra Forest Department
Age Specific Norms:
- Forest Guards: The applicants must not have crossed 25 years and should be above 18 years of age as on 01-Aug-2014.
- For all Other Posts: The applicants must not have crossed 33 years and should be above 18 years of age as on 01-Aug-2014.
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category of candidates as per rules.
Academics Related Norms:
- Forest Guards: The applicant must have completed Higher Secondary Education (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University with Mathematics or Science as one of the compulsory subjects. They must have studied Marathi as one of the subjects in SSC level or equivalency in Marathi learning (Writing, Reading and Speaking).
- Clerk-Typist: The applicant must have completed SSC or its equivalent qualification. They must have a minimum speed of 30 words per minute in Marathi Typewriting and 40 words per minute in English Typewriting (They must have possess a certificate in this effect). Also, the candidates should have possessed MSCIT Certificate from DOEACS (or equivalent) within 2 years of appointment.
- Sepoy: The applicant must have passed 8th Standard of Education from a recognized Board.
- All the applicants must have proficiency of Marathi language (Reading, Writing and Speaking).
Physical Standard (for Forest Guards only):
- The applicants must have minimum height of 163 cm (150 cm for women) and weight in proportion to height. They must have Chest measurement of 79cm without expansion and minimum 84 cm with expansion (not applicable to women).
- There will be appropriate relaxation for the reserved category of candidates as per existing rules.
- The candidates applying for these vacancies must be a permanent native of the State of Maharashtra
- The selection of candidates will be done through a Written Objective Test, Typing Skill Test, Physical Fitness Test and Personal Interview as per the nature of the posts.
- The decision of the Chief Conservator of Forest, Nagpur Division, Maharashtra will be Final and Binding on the selection.
- For General category: Rs.500
- For reserved category: Rs.250
- The fee can be paid in shape of a fee deposit challan in any branch of State Bank of India on any nationalized bank of India.
- The fee can be deposited only till 09-Sep-2014 at the bank
How to Apply:
- The candidates, who fulfil the above eligibility criteria can apply through ONLINE mode only as available at the website of Maharashtra Forest Department at http://www.mahaforest.nic.in or at http://www.ccftngp2014.com
- The applicants are advised to read through the detailed advertisement as available at http://www.mahaforest.nic.in/fckimagefile/Recruitment%20Nagpur%20division0001.pdf and understand the requirements, before applying for these posts.
- The aspirants should take care to fill in all details as indicated by the Application Form, failure of which may subject to rejection of candidature
- After completion of filing the basic detailed of application, the candidates need to pay the fees through the fee deposit challan.
- The applications must be complete in all respect and required scanned copies of photographs and signature along with other documents (if any) must be uploaded at appropriate spaces on the online application.
- Any misleading and wrong information may lead to disqualification of candidature.
- The candidates are advised to keep a copy of the Online Application and Fee Payment receipt for future reference.