The Directorate of Economics and Statistics (DES) is a Principal Statistical Organisation of State Government and is declared as “Nodal Agency” for all statistical activities in the State of Maharashtra. The Directorate also acts as liaison between the Maharashtra State Government and the Central Government on all Statistical matters.
With the recent notification from the DES, Maharashtra it intends to recruit various profiles such as Research Assistants, Statistical Assistants, Investigators and Clerk-Typists at its various offices under the state Government of Maharashtra.
The details of the criteria and other requirements are detailed as follows:
Most Important Dates:
- Starting date of registration of Online application: 22-Aug-2014
- Last date for registration of Online Application: 05-Sep-2014
- Tentative Date for availability of Admit Cards: 15-Sep-2014
- Tentative Date for Written Test: 04-Oct-2014 and/or 05-Oct-2014
Cadre of Recruitment: Total 204 Positions
- Research Assistants: 42 Posts [Open-11, SC-06, ST-03, and other reserved category-22]
- Statistical Assistants: 102 Posts [Open-40, SC-12, ST-11, and other reserved category-39]
- Investigators: 40 Posts [Open-07, SC-06, ST-04, and other reserved category-23]
- Clerk-Typist: 20 Posts [Open-05, SC-02, ST-00, and other reserved category-13]
NOTE: Posts are reserved for eligible category of candidates as per rules.
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
- Research Assistants: The candidates getting selected will receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 along with a Grade Pay of Rs.4300 in PB-II.
- Statistical Assistants: The candidates getting selected will receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 along with a Grade Pay of Rs.2800 in PB-I.
- Investigators: The candidates getting selected will receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 along with a Grade Pay of Rs.2000 in PB-I.
- Clerk-Typist: The candidates getting selected will receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 along with a Grade Pay of Rs.2100 in PB-I.
- The candidates will be eligible for other allowances and perks as per norms.
Details of Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicants should have attended 18 years of age and must not have crossed 33 years of age as on 01-June-2014.
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category of candidates from the Maharashtra state as per rules.
- Research Assistants: The applicants must have completed Post-Graduation with Statistics/ Mathematics/ Biometry/ Economics/ Econometrics/ Mathematical Economics from a reputed University or any equivalent qualification thereof.
- Statistical Assistants: The applicants must have completed Post-Graduation with Statistics/ Mathematics/ Commerce/ Economics/ Econometrics/ from a reputed University or any equivalent qualification thereof.
- Investigators: The applicants must have completed Graduation (after 10+2) with Statistics/ Mathematics/ Commerce/ Economics/ a reputed University or any equivalent qualification thereof.
- Clerk-Typist: The applicants must have completed Intermediate (10+2) qualification with a Typing speed of 30 words per minute in Marathi or 40 words per minute in English (must possess a certificate of Typewriting from the State Recognized Institute in this respect).
- The applicants must have proficiency of Marathi language.
- The candidates should be familiar with Computer operation equivalent with the level of MSCIT
- The candidates are advised to go through the detailed advertisement at https://mahades.maharashtra.gov.in to confirm the exact requirement of qualification.
- For General & Unreserved category: Rs.400
- For reserved category of Maharashtra: Rs.200
- The fee can be paid through Online Net Banking with Debit/ Credit Cards
- There is no fee for Ex-Serviceman candidates.
- The selection of candidates will be done through a procedure of Online Written Examination followed by Typing Skill Test and Personal Interview as desired by the Maharashtra Directorate of Economics & Statistics.
- The decision of the Directorate of Economics & Statistics, Maharashtra will be final and binding on the candidates
How to Apply:
- The candidates, who fulfil the above eligibility criteria can apply through Online Mode as available at the website of the Directorate of Accounts & Treasuries, Maharashtra at https://mahades.maharashtra.gov.in
- The candidates are advised to go through the detailed advertisement as available at the same portal to confirm the exact requirement of qualification.
- The aspirants should take care to fill in all details as indicated by the Application Form, failure of which may subject to rejection of candidature
- The candidates should pay required application fee through online mode as detailed on the advertisement.
- The candidates should upload their signature and photographs at appropriate spaces on the Online Application
- The applicants are advised to keep a copy of the Application and fee payment e-receipt for future reference.
- Any misleading and wrong information may lead to disqualification of candidature.
- Canvassing will be condemned and will be dealt with exemplary actions.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>