Employment Advertisement Number: 1/2014 – 1957 Upkendra Sahayyak Posts
MahaDisCom (Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited) is India’s biggest Power Distribution Company having over 1.96 Crores consumers and dedicated pool of over 70,000 employees with Annual Revenue of over Rupees 34,000 Crore. As the Central Power Distribution Company of one of the most important states of India, this company has a greater responsibility to provide power to the entire state, which is also famous for the financial capital of India, the city of films and movies as well as one of the largest producers of agricultural products in India.
With the present initiative from MahaDisCom, a notice has been served for induction of 1957 numbers of Electric Sub-Station Assistants at its various divisions and branches across the state. The recruitment will be done on Contractual norms initially for a period of 3 years from the date of joining.
The details of the vacancies and the criteria for eligibility to participate in this recruitment are detailed as under:
- Opening Date of Submission of Online Applications: 04-Mar-2014
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application: 25-Mar-2014 till 23:59 hours
- Last date for submission of Application Fees (in Offline mode through Bank): from 07-Mar-2014 till 29-Mar-2014
- Date for availability of Admit Cards Online: 26-Apr-2014 onwards
- Date for Online Examination: 26 and/ or 27-Apr-2014 (Tentative)
- Date for determining Age and Education: 25-Mar-2014
- Date for publication of Merit List: 17-May-2014
- Date for verification of documents & induction: 26 & 27-May-2014
Number of Vacancies and Nature of Posts:
- Sub-Station Assistants (Upkendra Sahayyak): 1957 Posts (The reservation for various categories will be available as per norms)
Period of Employment:
- The applicants will be inducted on a Contractual basis for an initial period of 3 years.
- Upon successful completion of Contract Period, the MahaDisCom, may select the candidates to promote as Junior Technician (Kanistha YantraChalak) under its jurisdiction on regular pay roll.
- The candidates selected for the positions will receive a remuneration in the following range as per their contractual tenure:
- First Year: Rs.7000 per month
- Second Year: Rs.8000 per month
- Third Year: Rs.9000 per month
NOTE: Other allowances and perks will be applicable for these posts as per the Company provisions. The Company also may deduct applicable taxes as per norms.
Details of Academic & Technical Criteria (as on 25-Mar-2014):
- The candidates interested for these posts must have passed 10+2 through MSBSHSC board.
- The candidates must have Marathi as a subject at 10th standard
- The candidates must have obtained National Trade Certificate or equivalent in the trades of Electrician/ Wireman.
- The candidates must have obtained at least 1 year of post qualification experience as an Electrician/ Wireman.
- The applicants should not have achieved more than 27 years of age and should be above 18 years of age as on 25-Mar-2014.
- However, the upper age is relaxable for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC-NCL/ PWD categories of the Maharashtra state as per norms.
- The applicants should be a native domicile of Maharashtra to be eligible to apply.
- For General/ OBC candidates and all those applied against Gen/OBC category: Rs.400 (Rupees Four Hundred only)
- For SC/ ST candidates/ Other reserved category from the state of Maharashtra: Rs.200 (Rupees Two Hundred only)
- For PWD/ Ex-Servicemen: The fees are exempted
- The fees can be remitted in shape of System Generated cash Deposit challan at any Branch of Bank of Maharashtra.
- The fee can also be remitted in shape of Online Transfer through Online application portal of MahaDisCom
- The selection of candidates will be done through Objective-type Written Test/ Personal Interview/ verification of documents and Physical Fitness Test as per the discretion of the MahaDisCom.
- The candidates will be selected on the Merit ranking only.
How to Apply:
- The candidates fulfilling eligibility conditions should apply ONLINE only at the website of MahaDisCom at www.mahadiscom.in .
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement available at the career section of the MahaDisCom at www.mahadiscom.in or at http://www.mahadiscom.in/advt-001-03-03-14-002_1.Detailed_Advertisement.pdf
- The candidates should upload their recent passport size photograph and their signature at appropriate spaces on the ONLINE Application Form.
- Any wrong, misleading information may result in rejection of candidature.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>