Exam Cell, High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of English Stenographer in the High Court of Madhya Pradesh, and Personal Assistant/ Stenographer in the State Legal Services Authority, Jabalpur.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 16-February-2015
- Date of Main Exam: 01-March-2015
Name of the Posts along with Vacancies:
- English Stenographer – 62 Posts [Unreserved- 31, OBC- 09, SC- 10, ST- 12]
- Personal Assistant/ Stenographer: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 35 years as on 01-January-2015.
Candidate should have completed Graduation from any recognized university, and must have passed English Shorthand Exam from any recognized board of Shorthand Type and Writing at the speed 80 word per minute. Candidates must have knowledge of computer application.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 3600/- and other allowances
Examination Fees & Portal Charges:
- For Unreserved candidates: Rs. 400/-
- For Reserved category candidates: Rs. 200/-
- Candidates will have to pay examination fee and the portal charges @ Rs. 100/- (Payable to the MP Online) directly to the MP Online or its Kisok Holder.
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of main examination, and Interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website of High Court of Madhya Pradesh, http://www.mphc.in
For more detail on this recruitment as relaxation in age limit, detail insight on how to pay the examination fee and portal charges, selection process, examination pattern and syllabus, admit cards, results, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from High Court of Madhya Pradesh, here http://www.mphc.in/pdf/Advt.Engish%20Steno-2015-22-12-2014.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>