Parliament of India, Joint Recruitment Cell invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Clerk in Lok Sabha Secretariat.
Advt No: 01/2013
Indian Legislature is divided at the supreme in two levels; Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha. Both the wings have their own secretariat. The functional operations of both these apex houses are supported by a huge number of staff and these secretarial staff are recruited through a joint Parliamentarian Recruitment Cell.
With the present notification there are a few vacancies coming up with the Lok Sabha Secretariat as per the details mentioned below:
Name & Number of Vacancies:
- Junior Clerk: 23 posts (SC-02, OBC-01, UR-20 out of which 01 PWD) and 12-English & 11-Hindi clerk positions
Important dates to reckon for:
- Last date for receipt of completed application by Post only: 15-March-2013
- Last date for applications from far-flunged areas: 22-March-2013
- Note: Applications by Post will only be entertained. No by-hand submissions or by-Courier submissions will be entertained
- Junior Clerk: PB-1 with Rs.5200-Rs.20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2400
Essential Qualification, Age & Experience (As on 15-March-2013):
- Junior Clerk: Bachelors Degree in any discipline with ‘O’ Certificate for Computer Application recognized by AICTE/ DOEACC – Max Age – 27 years – Skill – Minimum typing Speed of 40 wpm in English/ Hindi (preference will be given to the persons having typing skills of 40 wpm in English and Hindi)
- NOTE: There will be relaxation for upper age limit for privileged categories as per the rules.
After initial scrutiny of applications, applicants will have to appear a Written test, Physical fitness test (as applicable) and a Personal Interview. The final selection will be on the basis of Merit.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates who fulfill the minimum basic eligibility criteria are required through the prescribed application form as available at the website of Lok sabha at http://www.loksabha.nic.in under the recruitment link
- The candidates need to ensure that they fill up complete details and attach all essential credentials, photographs before submitting their application forms
- The candidates need to ensure that they have signed at appropriate spaces as required on the application form
- The completed applications should be sent by post only to the address mentioned below so as to reach by the last date of receipt of application (i.e. 15-Mar-2013)
- Address to send the completed Application:
The Joint Recruitment Cell
Room No: 521, Parliament House Annexe
New Delhi – 110001
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement here Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2013.
Post Author: Priyanka Singh