Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist/ Chartered Accountant). Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of one year, that may extendable up to two years.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 05-January-2015
- Last Date to Apply Online: 22-January-2015
- Date for Payment of Fee through Online Mode: 05-January-2015 to 22-January-2015
- Last Date for Printing Online Application: 06-February-2015
- Date of Downloading Call Letters for On-line Test: Second Week of February, 2015
- Date of Online Examination: 20-February-2015 (Tentative)
Name of the Posts along with Number of Vacancies:
Assistant Administrative Officer – 200 Posts
- Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalists)-For Jammu & Kashmir State: 40 Posts
- Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalists)-For North Eastern Region: 60 Posts
- Assistant Administrative Officer (Chartered Accountant)-For All India: 100 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 30 years as on 01-January-2015. Relaxations in upper age limit as per rules.
- AAO (Generalist): Candidate should have completed Bachelor/ Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/ Institution.
- AAO (Chartered Accountant): An Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Pay Scale: Rs. 17240- 840(14) –29000– 910(4) – 32640/- (Under Revision) + other admissible allowances as per rules
- For SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates: Rs. 50/- as Intimation Charges plus Transaction Charges
- For All other category candidates: Rs. 500/- as Application Fee-cum-Intimation Charges plus Transaction Charges
- Candidates can make the payment through online mode by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Candidates are suggested to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form, for further reference.
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of online test, and personal interview. Shortlisted candidates will have to undergo a Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination and if found medically fit, will be offered appointment.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website of Life Insurance Corporation of India, www.licindia.com
Candidate is suggested to affix his/ her recent photograph on the call letter and appear at the designated examination centre with the Call Letter, and Photo Identity Proof in original.
Candidates got selected for interview will have to submit the duly signed System Generated Print Out of the On-line application, Receipt of fee, and also produce original and self attested Photostat copies of all relevant certificates at the time of interview.
For more detail on this recruitment as relaxation in age limit, reservations, service conditions, guarantee bond, detail selection process, online test pattern and syllabus, step by step information on how to online resigstration/ online application procedure, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Life Insurance Corporation of India, here, http://www.licindia.in/pages/Employment_Notification_r.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>