Life Insurance Corporation of India invites online application from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (Actuarial). Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of one year that is extendable up to further of two years.
- Start Date for Online Registration and Online Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges: March 20, 2014
- Last Date for Online Registration and Online Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges: April 06, 2014
- Download of Call Letter: 1st Week of May, 2014
- Tentative Date of Online Examination: May 11, 2014
Name of the Post: Assistant Administrative Officer (Actuarial)
Total Number of Vacancies: 30 (Unreserved-16, OBC- 08, SC- 04, ST- 02)
Age Limit: Minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years as on March 01, 2014
Pay Scale: Rs. 17240- 840(14) –29000– 910(4) –32640/-
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed paper CT1 and CT5 plus 4 or more other papers of the examination conducted by the Institute of Actuaries, London/Actuarial Society of India.
Selection Process: Online objective type test of 200 marks (120 minutes duration), followed by personal interview, and Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination.
Examination Centre [Zone wise]:
- Central Zone: Bhopal
- East Central Zone: Patna
- East Zone: Kolkata/ Greater Kolkata
- North Central Zone: Kanpur
- North Zone: Delhi/ NCR
- South Central Zone: Hyderabad/ Rangareddy
- South Zone: Chennai
- West Zone: Mumbai/ Greater Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/ Thane
- For SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates: Rs. 50/- as Intimation Charges + Transaction Charges
- For All other category candidates: Rs. 500/- + Transaction Charges
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee by using only Master/ Visa Debit, or Credit Cards, or Internet Banking.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Eligible candidates may apply On-line only through LIC’s official website www.licindia.in.
For more information on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, reservations, detail on eligibility criteria, online test structure, mode of payment of application fee, guarantee bond, service conditions, how to apply online effectively, and other important instructions, please refer to official advertisement from LIC, here www.licindia.in/careers_pop0015.htm