Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) of India is a wholly-owned Government of India Insurance service provider and is considered to be the largest as per its set up of infrastructure and extensive reach. Set up with Life Insurance Act of Indian constitution, this mammoth size national insurance provider is securing lives of almost 250 million insurers at present. Today LIC operates with 2048 fully computerized branch offices, 8 zonal offices, 109 divisional offices, 992 satellite offices and the Corporate Office.
With the present requirement for competent professional in its team the LIC of India is inviting candidature through the prescribed application format as available at the website of LIC. It is intended for filling up almost 42 Financial Service Executives (FSE) in the year 2013.
The details of the eligibility norms and the criteria for selection are detailed as under:
Mode of Recruitment: On Contract Basis for 3 years
- Starting date of receipt of application form and deposit of application fees: 6-April-2013
- Last date of receipt of Completed Application and deposit of Application Fees: 23-April-2013
- Last date of receipt of Completed Application and deposit of Application Fees from North-East: 30-April-2013
- Date for reckoning age and education: Last date for receipt of completed application form for corresponding areas
Name of the Positions and Number of Vacancies:
- Financial Service Executives (FSE): Total 42 Posts (reservation will be applicable as per norms)
The applicants getting selected as Financial Service Executives (FSE) will be eligible to receive a regular Pay per month with attractive commission/ incentives on yearly performance.
The candidates applying for the job position must have completed his Graduation. Preference will be given to candidates having Degree or Diploma in Marketing or Management. Fluency in English, proficiency in local/ regional language and expert soft-skills will be advantageous for candidates. The candidate must have adequate working knowledge of computers.
The applicant should have achieved a minimum age of 21 years and should not have crossed the max age limit of 35 years as on last date of submission of application for respective areas.
Note: Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per the category of candidates as per rules.
- For SC/ ST: Fees exempted
- For General, OBC & others: Rs.100
- The candidates will have to pay this fee in shape of a Demand Draft on any bank in favour of “LIFE INSURANCE CORPORATION OF INDIA” and payable at KOLKATA.
Mode of Selection:
- The selection for the posts will be on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the Written Test and Interview.
- The final selection will be made after the Personal Interview considering the performance.
- Prior to joining LIC the candidates will be subjected to Pre-Employment Medical Test.
The candidates selected to the post of Financial Service Executives (FSE) will be on a Contractual recruitment for a period of three years.
How to apply:
- The candidates can apply through the prescribed format of application as available at the website of LIC at http://www.licindia.in/pages/FSE_Notice0001.pdf
- No other mode of application will be accepted
- Candidates should read all instructions given on the advertisement before applying.
- Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the application and the fee payment Demand Draft for future reference
- The envelope containing application form should be super-scribed as “ENGAGEMENT OF FINANCIAL SERVICE EXECUTIVES, ______________ DIVISION, EASTERN ZONE”
- The address to send completed application form:
The Senior Divisional Manager,
LIC of India,
(Concerned Divisional Address for each specific region as mentioned on http://www.licindia.in/pages/FSE_Notice0001.pdf)
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>