Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer in Water Resources Department.
- Starting Date for Online submission of Application: August 26, 2014
- Last Date for Online submission of Application: September 25, 2014
Name of Posts and corresponding Number of Vacancies:
- Assistant Engineer Civil: 365 Posts
- Assistant Engineer Mechanical: 40 Posts
- Junior Engineer Civil: 131 Posts
- Junior Engineer Mechanical: 14 Posts
- Candidates must not have crossed 33 years of age. Candidates should have born before February 11, 1981.
- Relaxation in age limit will be as per rules.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates for the post of Assistant Engineer will be eligible to get pay scale of Rs. 22800-43200 and Rs. 17650-32000 for Junior Engineer post.
Candidates should have completed their Degree/ Diploma on or before February 11, 1999 may only apply.
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical/ civil): Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering depending upon the requirement as the case may be or must be holder of a Diploma Certificate from a recognised Institute of Engineers regarding pass in Parts-A & B of the A.M.I.E. or possess equivalent qualification.
- Junior Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical): Diploma in Civil or Mechanical Engineering depending upon requirement as the case may be from a recognised Polytechnic in Karnataka or possess equivalent qualification.
How to Apply:
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, application fee, selection process, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from KPSC here http://www.kpscapps.com/wrd/notification.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>