High Court of Kerela came into existence in 1956 with its seat at Ernakulam.
Applications are invited from suitable persons for appointment as District and Sessions Judge in the Kerela State Higher Judicial Service by direct recruitment from the Bar.
Total Number of Vacancies:
The total number of vacancies is 12.
- Starting Date of Part-I and Part-II Registration: December 28, 2012
- The last date to apply in Part-I Registration and deposit fees is January 24, 2013.
- Last date for Part-II Registration is January 31, 2013.
- Last date for receipt of system generated printout of the online application is February 15, 2013
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- He should be of good character.
- He should be of sound mental and physical health.
- He should not have more than one wife living unless exempted by the Government.
- He should be a practising advocate for atleast 7 (seven) years.
The minimum age limit is 35 years for the candidate and he should not have attained the age of 45 years on 01-01-2012.
Selected candidates will be offered a pay scale of Rs 51550-63070 p.m.
Application Fee & How to:
The application fees to be paid for the post is Rs 1500/- for general candidates using the fee payment challan. SC/ST and unemployed physically handicapped candidates are exempted from paying the fees.
The selection procedure includes both the written examination and viva- voce.
Mode of Application:
All the applications will be accepted through online mode only.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can visit the site www.hckrecruitment.nic.in and apply online. The online application process has two parts-Parts I Registration and Part II Registration.
The candidate is required to provide basic information about him/her in Part- I Registration. After completing first part of the registration, the candidate is required to download challan form and deposit the fees at one of the State Bank of India branch. The candidate must upload his/her photograph & signature and validate fee payment before proceeding for Part- II Registration. The candidate is required to take a print out of Application-I and Application-II. Send the generated print- outs of Application I & II along with certificate of experience at Bar and conduct, self attested copies of degree certificates, caste certificate (if any), medical certificate (in case of physically handicapped candidate) and candidate copy of fee payment challan to the address:
The Registrar General,
High Court of Kerela, Ernakulum,
The envelope containing the application must be super scribed “Print out of the online application for the post of DISTRICT & SESSIONS JUDGE”.
Candidates can find the notification and other relevant details on the official website or one may refer to official advertisement here Kerala High Court Recruitment 2013 – Kerala State Higher Judicial Service Exam 2012