Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment 2013 For Assistant Manager (Officer Scale I Cadre)
Karur Vysya Bank is one of the strongest scheduled commercial banks from a small textile city in South India. It has one of the strongest financial positions and it boasts of a high CAR as per Basel II norms and also having a consistently growing track record as visible in the numbers below.
The bank had achieved a significant service excellence standard during 96 years of its existence. The bank has undergone significant changes in the banking scenario of the country and is still adapting itself to introduce newer services with every passing year. There are about 451 branches and 835 ATMs in total in the country. Plans are underway to increase the number of branches to 570 in 2012-13. In 2012, the Karur Vysya Bank has been awarded the best private bank in the country.
With the recent notification this bank is inviting applications for the Positions of Assistant Manager in Officer Scale I Cadre in its various branches:
Name of the vacancies notified: Assistant Manager (Officer Scale-I Cadre)
Important dates to reckon:
- Starting date for Online Registration of Application: 07-Aug-2013
- Closing date for Online Registration of Application: 17-Aug-2013
- Last date for sending hard copy of Online Application: 20-Aug-2013
- Date of examination: During September 2013
Pay Scale & Probation:
Selected candidates will be placed at a Branch / Office of the Bank anywhere in India on Probation for a period of one year. The emoluments during the period of probation will be fixed by the bank.
- The candidate must have a Post Graduate degree or B.E. / B.Tech with minimum of 50% marks from a regular college course with knowledge in Computer Operations. The applicant must have undergone a computer course for not less than 3 months duration and should produce a certificate to that effect.
- Candidates who have obtained degree through correspondence/ open university are not eligible to apply.
- The candidate must not cross 30 years as on 31-July-2013. However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST candidates as per norms.
- Ex-Employees of the Bank are not eligible to apply
- The applicants will have to pay an examination fee of Rs. 500.00 by means of a crossed demand draft drawn in favor of “The Karur Vysya Bank Limited” Payable at Channai.
- No other mode of fee payment will be accepted
- The candidates should appear for an ONLINE Written Test (Objective Type) and Personal Interview.
- Online Examination will be held at selected centers in Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, and Tamilnadu.
- The date, Time and Venue of Online Test will be communicated to the eligible candidates individually by e-mails only.
- After evaluation, on the basis of the Online Test, candidates will be short listed for a personal interview in the order of merit.
How to apply:
- The candidates can apply online through the web portal of Karur Vysya Bank at http://careers.kvb.co.in/scripts/careerlogin.aspx
- The applicant need to submit online application and remit requisite fees by Demand Draft and must retain the hard copy of application to send that by post to the address mentioned below
- The hard copy must reach the following address within 3 days of Online Registration or latest by 20-Sept-2013 (whichever is earlier)
- The applicant must sign at appropriate spaces and must fix his recent PP size photograph at the space provided
- Incomplete or wrong information may lead to disqualification of the candidate
- Email is mandatory for Online Registration. No correspondence will be made to candidates by any other means
- The Envelope / cover contains Demand Draft and Application Form should be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT MANAGER – 2013”
Address to send the completed application:
The Karur Vysya Bank Limited
Central Office – HRD
Erode Road, Karur – 639 002, Tamilnadu
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>