Employment Notification (Corrigendum) No: SEE/Tr(M)/BMAZ/DCA/SA/11-12/6890 dated 19-June-2014
(Corrigendum to Employment Notification SEE/Tr(M)/BMAZ/DCA/SA/11-12/6890 dated 12-June-2011)
With a major reform of the power sector in Karnataka, the Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL) was incorporated by dissolving the Karnataka Electricity Board (KEB). Four new distribution companies were formed to distribute power in Karnataka.
With its recent initiative, the KPTCL is releasing a new Corrigendum to its earlier advertisement in the year 2011 (Advt. No: SEE/Tr(M)/BMAZ/DCA/SA/11-12/6890). With this corrigendum, these 85 posts for Assistant Lineman will be filled from female candidates, who have completed 18/24 months course in Electrician/ Electronics/ Electronic Mechanic trade. Those male candidates, who have already applied against these positions need not apply again and their previous applications will be considered as per the previous advertisement. There are also a few vacancies in for Assistant Lineman, for both male and female candidates who have completed 3 years ITC course in Lineman/ Electrician trade.
The details of the corrigendum notification are as follows:
- Date of publication of this Advertisement: 19-June-2014
- Starting date of ONLINE registration: 01-July-2014
- Last date for ONLINE registration: 31-July-2014 till 1730 hours
- Dates for payment of Application Fees: from 01-July-2014 till 17-July-2014 within banking hours
Details of Vacancies:
- Electrician/ Electronics/ Electronic Mechanic (only for Female candidates now): 53 Posts (Gen-37, Rural-12, Ex-Military-02, Kannada Medium-01 & Project Displaced candidates-01 Out of which SC-09, ST-02, GM-26, Cat-I-02, Cat-II-A-08, Cat-II-B-02, Cat-III-A-02, Cat-III-B-02)
- Lineman/ Electrician Trade (for both male and female): 32 Posts (Gen-15, Rural-11, Ex-Military-04, Kannada Medium-01 & Project Displaced candidates-01 Out of which SC-04, ST-01, GM-16, Cat-I-02, Cat-II-A-05, Cat-II-B-01, Cat-III-A-01, Cat-III-B-02)
- The reservation of posts for SC/ ST/ OBC (non creamy layer only)/ PD candidates shall be applicable only for the candidates having permanent nativity of Karnataka only from the respective areas.
- Assistant Lineman (having Electrician/ Electronics/ Electronic Mechanic trade certificates): Only female applicants, who have completed a Certificate Course of 18/ 24 months in “Electrician/ Electronics/ Electronic Mechanic” trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs). Only Female Candidates can freshly apply for these posts.
- Assistant Lineman (having trade certificate in Lineman/ Electrician Trades): The candidate must has passed 10th STD and Three years pass certificate of “Lineman trade/ Electrician trade” (ITC) imparted from the Industrial Training Institute of KEB/KPTCL. Both Male and Female Candidates can freshly apply for these posts.
- Candidates possessing qualification in other disciplines/ branches other than what is specified above need not apply.
- Candidates should have fair knowledge of Kannada (both reading and writing) language.
- The candidates should have normal eye sight and should have satisfactory physical fitness and need to qualify in the Physical Endurance Test.
- The applicant must have attained minimum 18 Years and should not have exceeded 35 Years (for General Merit candidates) as on the last date for receipt of application (by 31-July-2014).
- However, relaxation will be applicable for domiciles of Karnataka who belong to SC/ST/OBC category and other specific sub-categories as per rules.
- The candidates have to undergo a Written Test followed by Physical Endurance Test and Personal Interview to qualify on a merit selection ranking for final induction.
- For General and Category-I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB candidates: Rs.400
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs.200
- The fee can be remitted through ONLINE Bank Transfer/ NEFT Or, through the system generated fee payment challan at any branch of State Bank of India.
- The fees can be paid from 10:00 AM up to 04:00 PM on the working days.
How to Apply:
- The interested applicants can apply through ONLINE mode only at the website of KPTCL at http://www.kptcl.com/ .
- The applicants are advised to read the detailed notification as available at http://www.kptcl.com/ALM_English_Notification.pdf , before applying online.
- The application should be completed in all respect with signature and photograph (to be uploaded) at the appropriate spaces
- The applications need to be filled up with facts and documentary evidence as no permission will be granted for modification of the application once submitted
- The candidates need to upload their certificates and documents as per the requirements specified at the website
- The decision of Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL) will be final and binding on the candidates.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>