Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2014 for Civil Police Constable (Men & Women) in Bangalore City Only
With the recent notification from the Karnataka State Police, applications are being invited against vacancies for Civil Police Constables from both Men and Women candidates, for Bangalore City Compassionate Unit.
- Starting date for registration of Online Application form: 12-May-2014
- Last date for registration of Online Application form: 10-June-2014
- Last date for payment of Online Application fee: 11-June-2014
Number of Vacancies: 2798 Vacancies (Male-2238, Female-560)
- Reservation will be applicable for various categories as per state government norms. It will benefit only native candidates of Karnataka State. Other State/UT applicants will be treated under unreserved category.
Pay Scale & Remunerations:
- The selected candidates selected as Constables in Karnataka State Police will be entitled to receive remuneration in the scale of PB-I as per the state government norms.
- Rs. 11600-200-12000-250-13000-300-14200-350-15600-400-17200-450-19000-500-21000/-
Who Can Apply:
Gender: Both Male & Female
Age: 19-25 years as on 27-Mar-2014 (For General candidates)
- Upper age limit will be relaxed for 2 years (19-27 years) for Male Candidates from SC,ST,CAT-01, 2A,2B,3A & 3B category of candidates.
- Other age relaxation norms will be followed as per rule books of Karnataka State Police
Academics: As on June 10, 2014
- The candidates must have completed PUC, 12th Std (12th Std-CBSE, 12th Std-ICSE, 12th Std-SSE), JOC, JLC, or Equivalent from a recognized board
Minimum Physical Fitness:
- The candidates applying for the Constable positions will have to pass the Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test to be eligible for selection.
Application Form and Fees:
The candidates have to remit the requisite application fees as detailed on the website of Karnataka State Police at http://kspcb2014.ksponline.co.in.
- GM, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B candidates: Rs.250
- SC, ST & CAT-1 candidates: Rs. 100
- The payment should be made in State Bank of Mysore (SBM) Only. In case SBM is not available, a candidate can make payment in State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH).
- The fee should be paid through the system generated fee payment challan as available after the completion of submission of Online Application.
- The candidates applying for the jobs must pass through the Physical Fitness Test and appear for a written examination on the designated date.
- The selection will be made on the basis of results of written examination and the Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- The applicants have to apply through Online mode of application as available at the web site of Karnataka State Police Recruitment at http://kspcb2014.ksponline.co.in
- All information should be filled as requested in the application form
- The candidates need to upload their signature and scanned photographs at the designated spaces
- Please do not send any hardcopy of any copy of certificates at this time. One copy of the application along with fee payment challan may be kept for future reference.
- The Application Form Number is vital and you must keep that for reference
- The decision of the Karnataka State Police will be final and binding on the candidates
- No form of personification or canvassing will be excused.
- If candidates applying more than one application in same unit, only one application will be considered.
- Candidates can refer to http://kspcb2014.ksponline.co.in/PDF/PC_Notification_2014_-Only_Bangalore_city__1_.pdf for help for filling of Online Application.