Office of the Registrar General, High Court of Karnataka invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Assistant Court Secretary on the establishment of the High Court of Karnataka, Bangalore.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 25-November-2014
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 27-November-2014
Name of the Posts along with Vacancies:
Assistant Court Secretary – 85 Vacancies
Age Limit As on 25-November-2014:
Candidates should not be less than the minimum age of 18 years and must not have attained the maximum age of
40 years for SC or ST or Category-I of other Backward Classes;
38 years for Category-II-A or II-B or III-A or III-B of Other Backward Classes;
35 years for all others.
- Candidates must have passed SSLC examination conducted by the Karnataka Secondary Board or equivalent.
- Candidates must have passed Senior Grade Examination in English Shorthand.
- Candidates must have passed Proficiency grade examination in English shorthand conducted by the Department of Public Instruction of the Karnataka Secondary Education Board or equivalent qualification.
- Candidates must have Knowledge of Computers
- Candidates must have passed Diploma in Commercial Practice/ Secretarial Practice in English or any other examination recognized by Universities or Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board or Technical Board. Candidates must have Knowledge of Computers.
Pay Scale: Rs.20000 – 500 – 21000 – 600 – 24600 – 700 – 28800 – 800 –33600 – 900 – 36300/-
Application Fee: Online Mode/ Challan Form
- For Category- I/ SC/ ST/ PH candidates: No fee
- For All other category candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Candidates can make the payment online by SBI online payment gateway; or can download the Challan in the printed format and submit the fee in any branch of SBI.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/acsrec.asp.
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, breakout of vacancies, reservations, detail selection process, examination pattern, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Office of the Registrar General, High Court of Karnataka here High Court of Karnataka Recruitment Notification 2014-15 For Assistant Court Secretary Posts.
Probation Period: Selected candidates will be initially on probation for a period of two years or for extended period if necessary.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>