Kandla Port Trust invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Apprenticeship Training in various ITI trades and Engineering Faculties.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 15-Aug-2014
Name and Number of Vacancies:
- Apprenticeship Training – 27 vacancies
Trade Wise Vacancies:
- Fitter: 03 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil): 01 Post
- Mechanic (Diesel): 05 Posts
- Electrician: 03 Posts
- Programming & Systems Administration Assistant: 06 Posts
- Wireman: 02 Posts
- Welder: 01 Post
- Technician (Electrical): 03 Posts
- Technician (Mechanical): 03 Posts
- Candidates must not have crossed 28 years of age as on 10-July-2014
- Relaxation in age limit will be as per rules.
- Fitter, Draughtsman (Civil), Electrician, Programming & Systems Administration Assistant, Wireman, Welder: Rs. 2400/- pm
- Mechanic (Diesel): For 1st year: Rs. 2,400/- pm, For 2nd year: Rs. 2,800/-pm
- Technician (Electrical, Mechanical): Rs.2,530/- pm
- Fitter, Draughtsman (Civil), Mechanic (Diesel), Electrician: Candidates should have completed class 10th and ITI certificate in the respective trade.
- Programming & Systems Administration Assistant: Candidates should have completed 12th ITI (NCVT) certificate in the trade of computer-Operator-cum-Programming-Assistant.
- Technician (Mechanical, Electrical): Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering.
- Wireman, Welder: Candidates should have passed class 8th and ITI certificate in the respective trade.
How to Apply: Candidates may send duly completed application form along with attested copies of age proof, qualification certificates/ mark sheets, experience certificates, caste certificate, PWD to the Superintendent Engineer (Mech), Room No:106, Fisrt Floor, P&C Building, Kandla Port Trust, New Kandla (Kutch), Pin-370210.
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, detail selection process, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement here http://www.kandlaport.gov.in/careers-user.php
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>