Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC), Ranchi invites applications from eligible candidates for direct recruitment of Medical Officer in the Health Department of Jharkhand Government. Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of two years.
Candidates already applied against Advertisement Number 02/2014 earlier, are suggested not to apply again.
Name of the Post along with Number of Vacancies:
Medical Officer (Basic Cadre) – 556 Vacancies [Unreserved- 294, ST- 225, SC- 37]
Educational Qualification: The interested candidates must have obtained MBBS Degree and should be registered with Indian Medical Council. One year of internship from medical colleges/ universities/ hospitals recognized by Indian Medical Council or state government, is required.
Nature of Posting: Permanent
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Applications: 15-April-2015
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Applications: 22-April-2015
- Last Date for Submission of Hard-copy of Applications: 29-April-2015
Age Limit: Minimum 23 years, and Maximum 35 years as on August 01, 2014.
Reserved category candidates will get relaxation in age limit as per rules.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9, 300-34, 800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5, 400/-
- For Unreserved/ BC Candidates: Rs.400.50 + Rs.50 as bank charge + Rs.17.50 as portal charges (Total Rs.468.00)
- For SC/ ST candidates: Rs.100.50 + Rs.50 as bank charges + Rs.17.50 as portal charges (Total Rs.168.00)
- Fees will be exempted for PWD candidates having more than 40% disability, but they have to submit Rs.50 as bank charge + Rs.17.50 as portal charges (Total Rs.67.50)
- Candidates can submit the application fee online. The fees can also be paid in shape of the cash deposit challan (could be downloaded from the website of JPSC) in any branch of State Bank of India. If candidates are submitting the offline fee, Rs.17.50 as portal charges will be exempted in that case…
Mode of Selection: Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit, and Interview.
How to Apply:
Candidates may apply online only through the official website of JPSC, www.jpsc.gov.in.
After completion of Online Application, the applicants need to take printout of two copies of the Application and send the original copy along with other essential documents and Original fee Payment Challan to the following address so as to reach on or before the last date specified (29-April-2015)
- Address to send the completed application:
Jharkhand Public Service Commission
Circular Road, Ranchi – 834001
The application form must be super-scribed with the name of the post applied for and the advertisement number that is “Application for the Post of Medical Officer Advt No.02/2014″on top of the envelope containing the application form.
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, breakout of vacancies/ reservations, detail insight on eligibility criteria, structure and pattern of written examination, minimum qualifying marks, how to redeem the fee and complete instructions on how to apply, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from JPSC here JPSC Recruitment Advertisement April 2015 for Medical Officier Posts
Candidates are strongly suggested to go through the official advertisement in detail, before applying the same.