Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC), Ranchi invites online application from eligible candidates for direct recruitment of Medical Officer in the Health Department of Jharkhand Government. Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of two years.
The details of the vacancies and the criteria for application are as under: Jharkhand PSC Advertisement No: 02/2014
Nature of Posting: Permanent
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Applications: 24-October-2014
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Applications: 23-November-2014
- Last Date for Submission of Hard-copy of Applications: 08-December-2014
Name of the Post along with Number of Vacancies:
Medical Officer (Basic Cadre) – 556 Vacancies [Unreserved- 294, ST- 225, SC- 37]
Age Limit: Minimum 23 years, and Maximum 35 years as on August 01, 2014.
Reserved category candidates will get relaxation in age limit as per rules.
The interested candidates must have obtained MBBS Degree and should be registered with Indian Medical Council. One year of internship from medical colleges/ universities/ hospitals recognized by Indian Medical Council or state government, is required.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9, 300-34, 800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5, 400/-
Application Fee: Download Challan Here
- For Unreserved/ BC Candidates: Rs.400.50 + Rs.50 as bank charge + Rs.17.50 as portal charges (Total Rs.468.00)
- For SC/ ST candidates: Rs.100.50 + Rs.50 as bank charges + Rs.17.50 as portal charges (Total Rs.168.00)
- Fees will be exempted for PWD candidates having more than 40% disability, but they have to submit Rs.50 as bank charge + Rs.17.50 as portal charges (Total Rs.67.50)
- The fees can be paid in shape of the cash deposit challan (could be downloaded from the website of JPSC) in any branch of State Bank of India
Mode of Selection: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination of 400 marks, and Interview of 40 marks.
How to Apply:
Candidates may apply online only through the official website of JPSC, www.jpsc.gov.in.
After completion of Online Application, the applicants need to take printout of two copies of the Application and send the original copy along with other essential documents and Original fee Payment Challan to the following address so as to reach on or before the last date specified (08-December-2014)
- Address to send the completed application:
Jharkhand Public Service Commission
Circular Road, Ranchi – 834001
The application form must be super-scribed with the name of the post applied for and the advertisement number that is “Application for the Post of Medical Officer Advt No.02/2014″on top of the envelope containing the application form.
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, breakout of vacancies/ reservations, detail insight on eligibility criteria, structure and pattern of written examination, minimum qualifying marks, how to redeem the fee and complete instructions on how to apply, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from JPSC here http://www.jpsc.gov.in/data/Advertisement_MO_BC_RE-2014__Advt-02-2014_.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>