Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) is a statutory organization at the state level, functioning as a nodal agency for competent selection of candidates for various Group ‘B’ and Group ‘A’ positions in the state. Since its establishment this Public Service Commission is working tirelessly for recruiting higher level candidates with competent selection for the Public Services of Government of Jharkhand. The commission is functioning as per the guidelines of the Union Public Service Commission as functioning at the central level.
With the recent notification, the JPSC invites applications from competent candidates for selection of various vacancies in the State Civil Service Cadre.
The details of the vacancies and the criteria for application are as under: Jharkhand PSC Advertisement No: 06/2013
- Last date for Online Registration of Application: 02-August-2013 till 5:00 PM
- Final date for receipt of completed application form (Hard Copy) by Registered Post/ Speed post: 12-August-2013 till 5:00 PM
Name of the Posts:
- Jharkhand Administrative Service: 91 vacancies
- Jharkhand Police Service: 41 Positions
- Jharkhand Finance Service: 38 Positions
- Jharkhand State Prisons Service: 09 Positions
- Jharkhand Labor Service: 20 Positions
- Jharkhand Probation Service: 29 Positions
- Jharkhand Product Service: 08 Positions
Total Vacancies: 236 Positions (SC-20, ST-45, BC-II-09, BC-I-16, OBC-1 & UR-145 Positions & posts are reserved for Women, Ex-SM and PWD candidates as per rules)
Scale of Pay:
- Jharkhand Administrative Service: Pay Band-II Rs.9300–Rs.34800 with GP Rs.5400
- Jharkhand Police Service: Pay Band-II Rs.9300–Rs.34800 with GP Rs.5400
- Jharkhand Finance Service: Pay Band-II Rs.9300–Rs.34800 with GP Rs.5400
- Jharkhand State Prisons Service: Pay Band-II Rs.9300–Rs.34800 with GP Rs.5400
- Jharkhand Labor Service: Pay Band-II Rs.9300–Rs.34800 with GP Rs.5400
- Jharkhand Probation Service: Pay Band-II Rs.9300–Rs.34800 with GP Rs.4800
- Jharkhand Product Service: Pay Band-II Rs.9300–Rs.34800 with GP Rs.4200
- Apart from reservations for SC/ST, Women & PWD candidates from the state of Jharkhand only, will also be eligible to obtain local reservation.
- There will be no reservation for the candidates from other states and all such candidates will be treated under the Unreserved category
- The interested candidates must have obtained a Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a recognized institute.
- The candidates must have obtained a minimum of 22 years and must not have crossed max. age of 35 years for General, 37 years for BC/OBC, 38 years for BC/OBC-Women and 40 years for SC/ST (both Men and Women) as on 1-Jan-2013.
- However there will be further 5 years relaxation in upper age limit for PWD candidates.
- For other norms for relaxation, please refer the original advertisement at http://www.jpsc.gov.in/data/medical_officers_advirtisement.pdf
Mode of Selection:
The selection will be done on the basis of Preliminary Written Test, main Written Test and Personal Interview. The candidates selected in the Preliminary Examination will have to apply again for the main Examination. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained on final two exams in a free and fare manner.
- For UR/BC/OBC Candidates: Rs.400 + Rs.50 as bank charge + Rs.17.50 as portal charges (Total Rs.467.50)
- For SC/ST: Rs.200 + Rs.50 as bank charges + Rs.17.50 as portal charges (Total Rs.267.50)
- Fees will be exempted for PWD candidates having more than 40% disability, but they have to submit Rs.50 as bank charge + Rs.17.50 as portal charges (Total Rs.67.50)
- The fees can be paid in shape of the cash deposit challan (could be downloaded from the website of JPSC) in any branch of State Bank of India
How to receive the Application Form:
- The applicants can apply Online at the website of JPSC at www.jpsc.gov.in
- The applicants should ensure that they have filled the right information at appropriate spaces.
- After completion of Online Application, the applicants need to take printout of two copies of the Application and send the original copy along with other essential documents and Original fee Payment Challan to the following address so as to reach on or before the last date specified (02-August-2013)
- Address to send the completed application:
- The application form must be super-scribed with the Advertisement no, and 5th State Civil Service Examination with bold and capital Letters.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission
Circular Road, Ranchi – 834001
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>